HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really the build quality and the camera.

Coming from  a nexus 4, that camera is amazing! 

thanks for the giveaway linus & HTC. love the front facing speakers, can't believe every phone manufacturer doesnt implement this. there's only one good kind of cupping in the world and cupping my phone for the audio isnt it.

What's the count? How many people have hit the link?

p.s. Entry :) yay need me an android phone. Windows phone was the worst choice.

so my favourite feature would be sense 6.0 on android.

but that SD card, ;) can go up to 128gigs right? Or is it still 64?

also its just plain sexy. Looks like a polished product not a rush job.

Edited by Akin

Favorite thing is the camera features this phone has.

Design, build quality and of course the most sensible speaker placement i have ever seen in recent flagship phones. :P

I just want those Boomsound speakers. Why hasn't anyone else put their speakers on the front?

(Apart from the N10)

Favourite thing would be the display, along with the build quality.

I love the new bokeh features in ufocus, can't wait to snap my pics, bokeh them and then show off to my friends on Facebook. The feature certainly appeals to casual photographers hoping to improve the style of their photos.

HTC One M8 is really awesome.

One of my favorite things is that it is a little bigger and the better battery life since the orignal HTC One had not that great of battery based on what Linus said.

Also the micro sd card slot is amazing since I also wanted the old one but the micro sd card slot made me not want to get the HTC One M7.

And thanks HTC and Linus for making the contest possible.

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

The 5inch screen and amp are just perfect to watch video on youtube!

free phone and my favorite phone to

to mutch to like abbout this phone the camera's the screen the boomsound the everything! i love it especialy the dual speakers.

My favorite thing? The speakers! 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

My Favorite thing are the Front facing speakers.

What I like the most about the HTC One M8 is the solid metal construction and overal premium feel of the phone!

The best thing is absolutely the 801 proccessor my laptop has only 2.2Ghz while this one 1.3 lol

Sounds odd.. But i'm sick of sharp edged phones wearing holes in the back pockets of my jeans!!!!

The curved edges are a big win for me

Great review, sign me up for one of those.

i use a Droid Dna at the moment as for how much i enjoy the phone, i have had many problems with sim card errors. maybe from dropping it or the contactors not always hiting their mark. so i guess i would say the sturdyness of the phone as well as the improved processing power from my Dna would be my biggest pros for the M8.

The 5inch screen and amp are just perfect to watch video on youtube!

The htc m8 has one of the most premium feelings design when helding it in the hand,and hands down the best thing i love about m8 its that metal body finish.i dont own a m8 but has seen one up close and would really like to win one.....and baking up the stunning design of the phone is its wounderful tech specs......the phone is really best in every class of its kind......thats all i have to say....kudos HTC. :)

post-72685-0-92225500-1397229926.jpg

Absolutely love the speed of this thing. I went to the store to check it out and it blew me away.My overclocked S3 can't compete.