HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the brushed aluminium design. It got some real horsepower also. Im really considering to replace my Iphone 4 with this one(!).

Things I love on this? The ID for sure (gotta love that aluminium shroud), the speakers (other manufacturers underestimate it), the IR (it's fun to just go around an electronics shop and turn off the TV's :D) and of course the Sense UI which is the only alternative to the stock Android for me.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

:o cooleo, my S3 feels so cheap now... the metal body of the M8 is definetly one of it's best features for me

My favorite thing would be Sense 6. I think HTC realizes that enhancing android is better than trying to do a complete overhaul. Doesn't take a Wiz a Touch of intelligence to know that.

"The greatest danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." -Michelangelo

My favorite thing about the m8 is the overall build Quality and the design! Its the best looking phone out there.

My favorite thing about the M8 must be the speakers, I'm streaming alot of YouTube videos. Also the design and build quality looks great!

Man, that phone looks so good. I really like the everything about it.

For me it's the build quality. I love having a device that feels as good as it looks, and I think by your review it does just that.

nice camera and the form design :)

My favourite thing about this phone is the 2 cameras on the back i can't wait to see what will community do it with it.

I hope this phone is my first android experience.

What I like the most about this new HTC One M8? 

1. That sexy metal looking

2. Micro SD slot

I love the HTC One (M8)'s speakers. Stereo/Front-facing speakers would create an incredible experience for gaming and watching movies :D Great phone, love the design.

Love the ultra pixel camera and the fact that the sense ui is utter crap like other bloated proprietary launchers.

I really don't know how can u do that if I had that phone Mmm actually I don't know cuz I know I will never win anything but u have 2 of them why Wud u give it to anyone I wish that one of them are mine :') and I have like 54 videos about this phone and it's really awesome and the first time I saw it I was like omg O.o wow anyway thx for the best review ever

Love how fast the camera app is on the HTC M8...

Also, has the ability to make phone calls, which is pretty nice.

i really freaking love the 801 in that thing

I really could use a replacement for my current phone. my S3 is kinda falling apart

I Was Born To Be A Gamer  B)

I have the M7 and love it! but after watching this video, i really need the M8!!

I just love the overall effort HTC is putting into these phones. 

The build quality is great and it seems like they are the only ones who care about their Software too.

The Firmwares of other companies just look like they are made for 14 year old girls.

Nice review, thanks :)

I really love the design and build quality, even just the way it looks, I don't think there's anything else really like it out there. That's subjective of course, and the M7 was great too, but this one is a step up above everything else in my mind. (The speakers are amazing too, along with much more stuff of course.)

My favorite thing is the build quality. It feels like a premium phone unlike Samsung products

i love this surprise!!!!!!surprise surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite thing about M8 is the metal structure, let the phone feel heavier. BTW your cat so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Linus, do you even know this is insane?

The thing(s) I like are the metal construction (I actually also like the music, but that has nothing to do with it) and the front speakers (of course, who doesn't?!?!) so you don't need to hold your hand like a cup. That's really annoying!

Wow what a nice phone,

well i really like the look of it and also it would be a good update for my s3 mini since it is going slow,

also i dont think its that big of a downside that you cant charge the phone wireless or can replace the battery because i've never replaced my battery in 2 years or felt the need of a wireless charging phone.

So i hope i win and thank you and HTC for such a nice giveaway ;)

-greetings from germany