HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Holy crap that thing looks nice. I'm an absolute sucker for brushed aluminum!

Boom sound will upgrade my cup sound I have now ;)

Definitely the Best android experience out there!

HTC One M8 FTW!

I love HTC Sense but my favorite thing has to be the front facing speakers

Love the review. My favorite thing about the m8 has got to be the dual front speakers. I'm so tired of having to cup my GS3 to hear better.

Click the link, guys, double the M8,

I am a huge fan of HTC UI features from Wildfire. Those guys keep pushing the bar higher. M7 blew me away with its decent speaker.

As for this M8,  the aesthetic design is absolutely awesome!    I also found the HTC's Dot View case was a  very interesting feature. Last but not the least, the dual camera is a game changer. Never thought a phone camera could produce "the real optical" depth-of-field information.

What I like about the M8... Hmmm. It's a noticeable difference and improvement from the M7 unlike being the same phone designs being released by the likes of Apple and Samsung. I don't like the non-symmetrical speaker layout. And would have preferred power on the side left, and the same touch-sensitive buttons as M7. Except with the HTC logo for something useful. I would recommend this phone over any other but I will stick with my M7. I just want sense 6 and Dot-view case for it and I'm all set. Thanks for the giveaway HTC.

My favorite thing about the M8 are thr HTC BoomSound dual front-facing speakers .

My favorite thing would have to be the speakers, so simple yet so usefull.

This phone looks awesome, my current iPhone 4 is such a dinosaur, time for an upgrade I think. Love the duel camera on the back.

Omg omg omg. Now I'm sad that HTC don't sell phones here in Brazil.

Wow amazing phone. I love the metal and the speakers on it!!  :wub:

My favorite thing is the Boom sound speakers since they are the only company thats doing it = {exclusivity} 

I would love to have this phone, definitely one of the best phones on the market.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the inclusion of the microSD card slot. It was the only reason I never gave the original HTC One a chance. I like having the ability to add more storage when needed or keep my music library on a microSD card and leave the on board storage for photos, videos & apps.

My favourite thing has to be those gesture controls to activate the phone from the lock screen. Looks so slick and intuitive i'm surprised it hasn't been done before!

Honestly, my favorite thing is that it's from a Taiwanese company :) Patriotism yeah!

What I would like about the M8 is that it would be a new phone... bc I'm still rockin the Nexus One. No but seriously, build quality! I like the metal chassis and that it's so durable.