HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

this thing is The Beast compared to any other android phone .. from power to power and design to design Hats Off to HTC..

love Its quick unlock, makes it easier to reply to messages to some of my impatient friends.
Super great battery life ^_^ im always on the go the whole day and have my data on.

So the long battery life without recharging would be great, so i wouldnt have to get a portable powerbank.
Front facing speakers which can blast great as compared to the iPhone and the "cupping your hand trick"  HAHAHA   :D

My favourite thing is definitely the build quality of the device. I've dropped my Galaxy SII several times and let's just say it's not in the best shape  ;) . Totally think it's about time for an upgrade.

Thanks for the opportunity! :D  :D  :D

I hope I win the phone, need to replace my 4 years old sluggish phone, thank you. 

This is a great phone! I love the build quality of this sexy beast.

Good work Linus :) 

And about the phone. I am Android head and the best experience in my opinion is HTC phones, sure basic entry models like Wildfire is bad for power users but for normal people is okay.

I am power user (kinda) and using HTC Desire X and at that pricepoint the phone is freaking great and powefull enough.

Things I like about M8 is looks, the phone is a sexy beast. Front audio is amazing, first time I hear it on my friend´s M7 I was gladly surprised (Thumbs up) 

Overall the phone looks amazing to me and there is a chance to win it ? I am in ! :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

I love the design and % of metal used, I love when the phone feels heavy :)

Free phones for everyone! Woo hoo!

One thing I must say about this video is that I'd loved to see more mic/video recording of the phone other than a 2 second clip and a cat.

Kudos to HTC for including microsd card slot, really miss it on my nexus 5

I like HTC build quality "Metal body"

Dot matrix case "you forgot to mention that on video" :P

Boom sound

Htc Camera " I think they make best mobile camera"

My first htc phone was htc legend, grrat phone and then I upgraded to sensation xe, But sadly after year I dropped it,it was by far best phone I've ever own, I still have images I took from that phone and nothing compares to that, It also came with dr dre beats ear phones so sound quality was amazing too, I wish if I can win htc m8 :)

I reallly like the phone. i already tried to pig up the m7 but i couldent aford it so i hope to win

My favorite part about the m8 is the premium build quality.

Ive been using Htc for almost 5 years now and im still using my old school phone Htc desire.. i would love to have the new htc m8, the speaker sounds and cameras are amazing nothing i could complain of..

I like how the aluminium now wraps around the new htc one m8. It gives the phone a more unified look.

The ONE thing (heh get it?) about the one m8 that I like the most is the metal finish. With a plastic finish my note 2 seem to just fall apart, especially the backplate.

I really like Boomsound :) On M7 speakers were wonderfull and on new One they are supposed to be even better :)
Of course there is aluminum body which is a big plus for me.

Only bad thing is wireless charging, I guess when more manufacturers will start implementing it HTC will to.

Hope to win One ;)

The HTC M8 is banging man. It would be a radical upgrade from my Desire HD. Love the unibody metal. I would love to win this "One M8" and give my previous HTC to somebody who is in desperate need of it. Thanks Linus.
Peace out. :)