HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The build of the M8 is incredible. Definitely the nicest android phone out there, and comparable to the iPhone 5S. 

ATTITUDE!!!

Even if there is nothing in the physical/software sense to make the that real difference between the M8 and the other phones in its category...this phone has brought the Android-Yang next to the IOS-Yin. You really feel that M8 completes you, as it hears / speaks / moves / vibrates and feels for you...is part of your attitude!

Great job HTC!

K

I think the full aluminum body is what I like the most about this smartphone, also the depth sensor is kinda cool.

I am the one who knocks.

Have to say, i love the brushed metal look and the metal construction. Looks like a very well put together phone.

Tough choice between the amazing aluminum build quality and the expandable memory slot.

But my favourite thing about the M8 has to be the SD card slot.

How is 16GB even acceptable in this day and age for a smart phone? I mean, come on, load a couple of movies and apps onto it and you've already filled up most of the phone's capacity. Not to mention trying to load your music library on there! Or the fact that the OS itself takes up a good chunk of the 16GB to begin with.

Sure some people may argue that you can just stream music and movies over the cloud, but what happens if you're on an airplane and you have no access to the cloud?

And not everyone has constant access to Wi-Fi or unlimited data plans.

Having an expandable memory slot for SD cards, on top of the amazing build quality, is why I think the HTC One M8 is the best phone of 2014.

I love the fact that the phone is looking professionnal and the screen size is perfect, i'm using a iPhone 4S which is smaller. I need a new phone anyway.

Thanks for the opportunity. I Love the build quality and the overall enhanced hardware like the processor,screen size and sd card expansion slot and the software like the capabilities and easier interface of the camera. Well Pretty much everything.

I really like the sound quality of boomsound, and the lack of a microSD slot on the M7 is pretty much the main feature that pushed me towards the S4 when i got it. I have a huge music library, and my Spotify downloads alone always fill up my internal storage. But now that the M8 has microSD support, I definitely need one. 

Good luck everyone, and thanks HTC! I love my M7 and gotta love the build quality of it, and the M8, beats anything out there. Everyone used to be saying how Apple was the king of making sexy looking phones but HTC is up there now. 

Man, this has to be my next phone, and that's coming from an iPhone fan...

Im really digging the bodywork of the phone looks like some awesome contemporary architecture.  I really would like one :')

I love the front facing speakers. That's my favorite feature of this phone

Gimme dat awesome phone now finally with an SD card slot.

Prefer the look of the M7 but this one is better in every other regard anyways

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

Looks great, easily the best android phone.

The HTC M8 looks great! Those speakers look stellar as usual.

I love the design, just the aluminum body and the front facing speakers.

My favourite part is the solid build aluminium body and Battery Life (which is really important to me as I work as Server System Administrator and Network Engineer there many times where I spend up to 3-5 days stuck in data centre due to disasters,upgrades,Massive projects and due to heavy communication with other teams, I cannot afford to leave the phone alone for changing at any time)

I love my current M7.

I love the speakers and the operating system.

The feel of the phone.

The responsiveness.

The beautiful design.

The camera.

The M8 must be incredible. I would love a chance at that.

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the dual front-facing HTC BoomSound speakers.