HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really love the M8's premium look, as well as the Boom Sound and the interesting 2 cameras on the back. :D

I hope I can get my hands on one pretty soon. :)

Loving this phone for its looks and all round performance! This would be a pretty good upgrade from my Nexus S...

Evil exists where good men fail to act.

Holy hell this phone's build quality is amazing  :wub:

Does that enter me for the giveaway? 

Oh man this looks so good! The other phone manufacturers must be crazy to not have front facing speakers in their new phones. I love the whole idea of the phone, the solid metal feel and the quality camera and speakers.

My favorite feature is the added MicroSD-card slot for more storage.  :)

-Tomate

[please insert cool build here]

That top notch build quality is simply unbelievable. Sense 6 is simple and stylish in such a non-intrusive way that it actually isn't half bad. They took the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" route and did a great job fixing what was wrong and keeping what was great about the original One (no pun intended). As a media consumer those speakers have got to be my favorite feature. It makes the other phones look babyish in comparison. The M8 is HTC's vision of the future, and they've done a great job with the phone.

I love the popcorn maker on this.

My favorite things about the M8 is the improvement in build design. 

My favourite thing about this phone is the fact that Sense 6.0 software appears to be simple to use in comparison with other phones out there. HTC does not want to add too many features (compared to Samsung) and they only care about features that I will use. I wouldn't say Sense 6.0 is something as simple as iOS but I believe it would be a great mobile operating system to transition into since I have been using an iPhone for a couple of years now.

Finally a htc (m8) giveaway. Yipeeeeee!!!!!!

I like everything about one (m8)

So this is the law of HTC Clicky on website= more awesome m8's. Linus maybe it would have been beter if you also talked about the other hardware. Because the M8 had some amazing specs. What I like about the M8 is the no nonsense :) Android experience and the overall beautiful looks, and the camera experience which is way better than any other phone.

The Dual camera behind looks pretty interesting !

I love the build quality. :D

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Hope this giveaway works out man! I've got to say, despite the "amazing" marketing, HTC did a pretty good job with making the M7 even better. It may be only gimmicks, but who doesn't love them anyway? And damn, that build design. And speakers. And Sense. etc

Hope this giveaway works out man! I've got to say, despite the "amazing" marketing, HTC did a pretty good job with making the M7 even better. It may be only gimmicks, but who doesn't love them anyway? And damn, that build design. And speakers. And Sense. etc

The really solid body, I have a older Samsung smart phone right now and plastic just doesn't feel as good as metal.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

The biggest reason I am going to be buying this phone is because this company is actually innovating in my opinion. More than just put better hardware and include a fingerprint scanner, I love the front speakers and the new stuff around the camera. Not a big photo guy so don't really care about better camera in a phone as the best attraction. Thank you Linus for working hard on this video!

Everything! :o
Keep up the great work Linus! Can't wait for the PAX content! :D

413 PAGES!? man we are all cheapskates lookin for free stuff.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

My favourite thing about the htc one m8 is the micro sd addition.

My Galaxy s2 broke last month and i have been using a 6 year old Nokia phone for so long im starting to lose my mind.