HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I'm in love with the phone's ridiculous build quality...

:o I MUST HAVE IT!

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

Favorite thing about the M8 would have to be the speakers. These things suck on my G2 :(

There is honestly nothing I don't like about this phone. I've been using an old blackberry Torch, so winning this would be a major improvement; it would be amazing. 

The speakers are brilliant. I have no idea why no one else is on that....I want one.

my fav quality would without doubt be the improvement in the build and the addition of micro SD slot,while maintaining the amazing performance and sound. it would be great to have a phone like this to replace my note 1.

Its a realy cool  looking phone the thing i like the most about it is the long battery life.

The combination of power and stunning looks is what sets this phone apart for me.

My SGS3 has been starting to act up, and I'm enthralled by the idea of front-facing speakers...

I think I want one! :) GIVE ME ONE!!! hahaha please...

HTC battery life and speaker sound quality made the upgrade form the HTC One X so so so so so worth it

The HTC ONE can be used as a TV remote A FREEKING TV REMOTE GUYS!!! Wow I think I'm really lazy aren't I oh well TV remote for the win!

My favorite thing has gotta be the boom sound, I listen to music while studying all of the time and the small speaker on my phone just isn't cutting it!

My favorite part of the phone is definetly the dual ultrapixel camera. The whole phone itself is better than my 5230 LOL.

Also guys, click the link for more chance winning and share.

And linus they should really add the popcorn future.

I would say my favorite feature is a tie, but considering the speakers are also on the m7 I have to say my favorite is the gestures. Swiping/taping to unlock and the camera function are absolutely brilliant. I have some worries about the phone as well but it looks to be fantastic.

The FRONT facing speakers!!! How hard is it to do samsung, sony .etc

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the build quality, it just looks amazing and really stand out among all the plastic phones from Korea

looks like a great phone. good luck to everyone

I really love the M8's premium look, as well as the Boom Sound and the interesting 2 cameras on the back. :D

I hope I can get my hands on one pretty soon. :)