HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This thread is funny, so many new users :P .

I want it because Snapdragon 801 and cool camera.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I love the build quality of these phones.

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

My favourite thing is the new dual camera. And maybe the designation. Because maaaaatteeee M8 ;)

PC: i7-3770k, GTX 670, 16gb 1600mhz, SSDs only, Corsair K70, Razer Deathadder, Windows 10.

Xbone

My favorite feature of the phone is the aluminium frame. I have been rocking Galaxy phones and the build quality is just not there.

holly balls let me win :P love my m7 and the m8 is amazing got one in hand couple of days ago epic phone 

p,s the favorite thing obviously is the amazing build quality and the epic sound 

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is of course the phenomenal build quality that no android manufacturer has ever tried to come close to. I also love the new gunmetal look <3

I've always liked the hardware on these beastly phones, when i first got my own personal laptop i knew that one day handheld phones will be more powerful than my petty hp laptop, but not this soon.

This would be a worthy replacement of my nokia 5800 if I could afford it (if you give it to me that's not an issue ^^), it's got great build quality together with the sd card and good sound experience.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I love that phone is almost full metal with mean i can open bear with phone

I love the build quality, I currently have a HTC ONE M7 and would love a M8 :)

My favorite thing, by far, about the HTC One M8 is definitely that beautiful design!

The best thing about the M8 Is all of it, desing, build quality, camera, battery, processor, everything

Nothing says innovation like a phone with a popcorn maker. Kudos HTC!

Build Quality!

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

I would tell you the thing I like the most about HTC One M8, If I had one.

I like the design and also Sense is amazing.

My favourite thing about the phone is the second rear camera. I love to take photos with shallow depth of field.  :D

It looks durable and screen is perfect.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be those Booming Speakers and the amazing build quality!!

-Canadian HTC Fan Boy