HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite part is the build quality. I have been using an iPhone and I almost switched to an S3 but I didn't like the cheap feel.

Great review, Linus! There are so many things I like about this phone just by watching the video. I have to say, the screen quality on the phone looks amazing, and the overall build looks really good as well. The look of the phone is great, that's probably my favorite part.

Since i'm still rockin a mytouch, I really like the horsepower of this beast.

I really like the metal construction of the phone, and the dual-camera-focus-thingymagiggy. Its an awesome feature

Great review! I think that build quality and SOC are pretty beast. The Screen looks amazing too!

The M8 is the ONE and only phone for me  :D

^

|

See what I did there ;) 

The M8 does look very well put together. The metal looks sexy!

If at first you don't succeed redefine success.

That battery is most appealing to me. My Galaxy S3's battery is just getting worse so If I can get a day or 2 *maybe more with power saver options on.* then I'll probably be getting this. Sense looks awesome I always wanted to try it, and A phone with a metal case instead of plastic or glass would be nice for a change.

The overall feel of the M8 plus the dual front facing speakers make this phone a true beast! :D

Good luck everybody,

Jim

My favourite features of the HTC One (M8) is the BoomSound speakers which faces you and not away from you. Thank you LOGIC! That just makes so much Sense! Speaking of Sense, the new Sense UI is so much more elegant and complements the iPhone-trashing Unibody design. Next on, the camera(s)! Two is obviously better than one.

Damn this phone's sexy. That's what I love most about it.

I'm impressed! Had the old (m7) for almost a year now and loved it! What i think is great about the m8 is it builds upon the winning design of the m7 all HTC need for the moment are evolutionary designs not revolutionary.

Wow that phone has good build quality and all the gesture based controls seem like they would be really useful as well.

My dad got the Htc One M8 and made me so freaking jealous, it was incredible. My favourite thing about it has got to be the Battery Life. It's such a beast in terms of processing power, yet can still end up with so much battery left at the end of the day, great for me.

From M7 to G2, I'm now going back to HTC!

I love that their is a GPE for this phone, but it cost twice as much as the Nexus 5...

Love that they have the sd card why arent more using it?! and rly kudos to HTC for mountin the speakers up front!

The M8 has excellent build quality and is a very attractive device! HTC really seems to understand good design.

Absolutely love the fact that HTC added a MicroSD card slot! This phone is such a huge win!!

This phone looks awesome and a great upgrade from my LG. I really like the speaker set up and the over all look of the phone. With the brushed finish it just looks beautiful.