HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Love the increase in screen size and microSD slot!!

My favorite part of this phone is defiantly the metal body because it is as sexy as Linus.

such a sexy phone...  :D

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

I love two things, first of all, the design is great, the "unibody" looks awesome. Second is the 2rd camera, at the back! I love the cat shifting!

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Good job on the give away and good luck to all participants (and me :P )

My favourite thing on the phone is its design. By far the best I have seen so far on a phone :)  Good job to Htc for that

Hey linus, great video and good luck to everyone in this giveaway! 

Seeya later!

The thing I like the most is definitly the build quality. That's something that I was always envy about the iPhones and finally (FINALLY) a Android manufacturer had some balls to do something similar. Seriously, look at it, that thing is GORGEOUS.

My favourite thing is the speakers, I have a Nexus 7, and stereo sound is underrated, I just want the speakers facing towards me.

Great that it hase a microSD slot again :) would be a nice upgrade to my One X

I have got the M7 and man I love that metal finish. The M8 will even be better! WOW.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

It's a beast with great battery life. That's my favourite thing.

Now gimme free phone. I'm using a Motorola RAZR V3 for gods sake...

Anything to replace this iPhone, please.

My favorite thing is that it is not my iPhone 4 but other than that is dat front facing speakers do

that phone is just so awesome! My S2 is made out of 100% plastic and requires the good old cup manuver, something that makes this phone look like the phone god...

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

Gotta give all my love to the inclusion of a microSD slot, was the only reason that kept away. 

I was debating a long time with getting the Note 3 or the first HTC One, but the added screen size, larger battery and newer processor just kept me away. If I would have waited 4 months I definitely would have switched to the One, but now I'm stuck with the Note 3. And besides, at that point my HTC rezound was a bit broken from a few bad drops so I needed a new phone ASAP. Two favorite things about the new HTC One is the metal finish (to the point that there is no way I would ever buy a case for it) and the boomsound speakers (one of the only ones to make a decent built-in phone speaker). Thanks for having the giveaway

The onboard popcorn maker.

Of course.

No seriously the amazing finish.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

I love the dual speakers and metal design on this phone i really wanna win im tired of my galaxy ace and this looks really cool

opinions are like a$$holes everybody has one  :)

Thanks a lot , Linus !

The speakers and the SD card are awesome!