HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite thing about the M8? Well, that's easy. Design, Hardware, AND (!) a Micro SD slot! 

The speaker is fantastic, i have always liked HTC' innovation with their speaker design

Well, overall I like this phone due to it's sleek design and the speed of the hardware but many of its others features, like the depth detecting camera, have really drawn me to this phone

My favorite thing is that it is like 10,000,000 times better than my Huawei Fusion. 

The best thing about the HTC One M8 is the huge screen! :D

WOAH! THIS IS AMAZING! ow. The one thing I like about the M8 is the Speakers. I always watch TV series on my phone, My Phone's speakers at the rear so it is not that really good to hear the audio. I will pray for this to win. 

I very like the speakers. I heard a soundtest of a friend and it was very suprising for me.

Truly amazing phone. For me the only real downside is it's uncapability of wireless charging but it's pretty much irrelevant. My favorite thing is by far it's build quality, I had the chance of experiencing the m7 in a store and it's quite like nothing I've ever seen before  :P

My favourite thing is the design and overall feel, my dad owns an M7 and its just awsome. The snappy ness of the menus and overall smoothneess makes this a very great phone.

First, kudos to you Linus, finally got a chance to have a REAL PHONE!!!

What I like on the M8:
 - First, of course BUILD QUALITY
 - that eye-melting 1080P Screen
 - MICROSD CARD SLOT
 - SENSE 6
 - Last but not least:

post-42165-0-92497300-1397215810_thumb.j

i buyed a s4 last years for the only reason that it had a microsd slot

HTC m8 ftw

My favorite thing about it is the color. That gun metal looks great, Almost as good as my favorite color; black chrome.

I love the build quality of the m8 i have a galaxy s2 so yeah..... :ph34r:

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

just one more well build and gorgeous phone form HTC

My favorite thing with the M8 is that despite all the sort of "mainstream designs" going on right now, HTC decided to say "U WOT M8" and then made one of the most beautiful phones out there at the moment (in my opinion). It's been a while since I've seen a phone that i genuinely want to replace my LG G2 with when that time comes. Kudos to HTC for a good job.

Also, I very much agree with the whole speaker placement and MicroSD-slot issues. Those are propably the biggest problems that I've come to experience with my G2. Once again, kudos to HTC.

God I actually really love the way the new Sense 6 looks like. I myself was only able to use it for about 5 minutes, but holy monkey balls it's SO great. I didn't think that HTC would be able to top the great Sense 5.5 that is currently running on my M7.

Current Rig:    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.3GHz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition | ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | ASUS AMD Radeon HD7950 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866MHz RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 Watt PSU | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | ASUS DVD Writer | CM Storm Trooper Windowed Edition

Peripherals:    BeyerDynamic Custom One Pro | Func MS3 | Steelseries QcK | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown (on release)

I think that the thing which impressed me most is the power management.

AMD FX FX-8350 4 GHz | OC@4,3GHz, 1,35V, Noctua NHU-14S, 2X Noctua NF-A15, AMD Radeon HD7000 7950 | Sapphire Vapor-x @1,16/1,375GHz, DDR-3 1600 8 GB | Corsair Vengeance CL8@1912 CL9, Kingston | HyperX 120GB + GoodRam C40 256GB + WD Caviar Black 640GB + Blue 500GB,  NZXT H2 (IN: 2x120mm NZXT + CM SickleFlow 120 Blue LED; OUT: 140mm Akasa Viper + 120mm NZXT), Bequiet Power Zone 750W, SB XiFi, NZXT Sentry 3, Razer Kraken 7.1, Logitech X540, Razer Deathstalker Chroma, Razer Naga Epic, LG 29UM65, Benq Joybee Gp1

Someone once told me that I had an eye for detail, and this applies to the HTC M8. I was so surprised that HTC when first coming out with a metal android phone they took a leap. This leap has allowed them to further develop their design and has now reflected on the beautifully crafted next gen, the M8. The detail in the design is the biggest standout for me, with this amazingly well shaped device crafted from metal. They listened to what most people wanted on their phone which was a bigger battery and micro sd slot, they listened, and finally we have a perfect phone with AMAZING AUDIO, SD slot, beautifully crafted phone design and ultrapixel technology. It may not even be possible but lets hope they can make the M9 (the next one maybe?) even better, even though the M8 is already a BEAST!!! Not bad words for a 15 year old huh?

I love the speakers and the storage increase capability!