HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Obviously the built quality and the boom sound always get annoyed I cant hear a song with my friends as its too quiet grrr. 

The Cake is a Lie...

My favorite part of this phone is the unparalleled build quality from other android phones. It's a really well made phone and I've wanted one since they announced the m7.

the best feature for me is the dual cam 

My favorite thing is by far the battery... Now a days my baterry barelly goes throught the day, so I want more of that!

Wow, I'd be so stoked if I won one!

My favorite feature is probably the front-facing speakers; having to do the "cup-trick" with my current phone drives me nuts :P

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

I currently have a Nexus 4 and wouldn't mind owning a HTC One M8 too​. :) I like that they turned the navigation keys into soft keys.

Oh i REEEAALLY like the metal construction <3 And the screen and the power and...so on!

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Awesome looking phone, I hope HTC returns to profitability after this :)

super in. And quite frankly I find the simple fact that the speakers actually make sense (front facing) since no one else really does it, it really does stand out for me. Other than that probably just the superb build quality.

For me, by far the best thing about the M8 is that it is a combination of both android hack-happiness and a high quality durable construction and hardware - something so very rare. Even though you have to pay for all that goodness in full, for one you'll be glad to.

SCORE.

It has to be the build quality.

Best thing about this has to be the build quality. It simply just puts other phones to shame.

would love to win!

holy shmoly. this one looks amazing. i forwent the htc one for the htc one s back in the day to get the aluminum body. been using it for 2 years now and could do with an upgrade.

the build quality and the metal body make this phone unbeatable, go linus!

The metal and front speakers were the real seller for me. I'm not planning to upgrade for another year, like my phones to last me two years, but I will certainly look towards HTC when that time comes.

The thing I like about the M8 is the improved auto brightness. Previous HTC phones destroys your eyes when using auto brightness indoors. I just set it to 20% indoors to avoid flashing too much light. From what I have seen, I think this phone has a better ability to adapt to environments whether you're inside or outside your house

Great video,my fav things about the M8 is the gesture unlock (and other gesture features) I always kill power buttons.

I am in need of a new phone :P click the damn link plz.

Wow this phoone looks ammaaaazzing  :D The build quality is by far the best thing about it for me B)

Cmon guys lets get 2 phones for Linus! 

My first post here, I am not a virgine anymore :o

Awesome phone, I have to admit.

The best thing definitly is the big screen, so that I can see ALL the details on my unicum and rainbow pictures.

Haha, just kidding, the build quality is outstanding.

My favorite thing about the HTC is quality build, it's just awesome. It's the apple for android ;)

$work == true;

For me, the best thing about the phone is its build quality and camera (everything else is pretty amazing as well)