Worth to RMA my 1660? (UPDATED) Read please

I live in Egypt and around a month and a half ago i got a 1660 super zotac AMP which apparently has 3 years warranty. My gpu recently started doing some weird noises on fan levels from 53 to 57% i don't know what they are. They arent clicking or grinding they sound like they are vibrating if that makes sense. So i tried to contact warranty (which isnt zotac in Egypt but instead a place called Amir) and nope..no answer..not on my texts , called them twice and no one picked up. So i kinda just felt angry and let it be like that..question is , is it even worth the RMA? Its not affecting my performance or temps or anything at all..and the sound is there if you put your ear to the case or on top but if you're just in gaming mode you won't hear it..

25 minutes ago, FoxyZey said:

I live in Egypt and around a month and a half ago i got a 1660 super zotac AMP which apparently has 3 years warranty. My gpu recently started doing some weird noises on fan levels from 53 to 57% i don't know what they are. They arent clicking or grinding they sound like they are vibrating if that makes sense. So i tried to contact warranty (which isnt zotac in Egypt but instead a place called Amir) and nope..no answer..not on my texts , called them twice and no one picked up. So i kinda just felt angry and let it be like that..question is , is it even worth the RMA? Its not affecting my performance or temps or anything at all..and the sound is there if you put your ear to the case or on top but if you're just in gaming mode you won't hear it..

As long as we don't hear it we can't know for sure if the sound is normal.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, Vishera said:

As long as we don't hear it we can't know for sure if the sound is normal.

Its late right now so i will try to update you guys tomorrow with a video of the sound. The thing is even if it isnt normal i had a friend that lived with the rattling fun stop function for YEARS because warranties are such a pain where i live..they dont care about noises as they dont see artifacts and crashes therefore the card is fine.

1 minute ago, FoxyZey said:

Its late right now so i will try to update you guys tomorrow with a video of the sound. The thing is even if it isnt normal i had a friend that lived with the rattling fun stop function for YEARS because warranties are such a pain where i live..they dont care about noises as they dont see artifacts and crashes therefore the card is fine.

It really depend on the sound,

In some cases the fans can fry themselves.

But since the card itself is functioning just fine,if the fans are bad it's better to just buy new fans.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

3 minutes ago, Vishera said:

It really depend on the sound,

In some cases the fans can fry themselves.

But since the card itself is functioning just fine,if the fans are bad it's better to just buy new fans.

Fry themselves as in stop working?? Or fry themselves as in cables catch on fire etc?

Fry themselves as in stop working??

This.

No fires.

1 hour ago, Vishera said:

This.

No fires.

I managed to find and upload a video of the noise my GPU makes and it sounds the EXACT same but his was on 100% mine happens from 53 to 57% and it doesnt sound that loud or severe..mine you have to put your ear next to the case to hear it but this is 100% how it sounds like.

2 hours ago, FoxyZey said:

I managed to find and upload a video of the noise my GPU makes and it sounds the EXACT same but his was on 100% mine happens from 53 to 57% and it doesnt sound that loud or severe..mine you have to put your ear next to the case to hear it but this is 100% how it sounds like.

Sounds normal to me.

6 minutes ago, Vishera said:

Sounds normal to me.

You sure? Listen again it sounds like vibrating or as if the fan is hitting something while it isn't..question is , is it even serious..?

You sure? Listen again it sounds like vibrating or as if the fan is hitting something while it isn't..question is , is it even serious..?

It's nothing,

It sounds fine.