[UK] Beats by Dr Dre Solo HD 1/3 off

Tacitus

Just saying i wouldn't buy beats of any kind for even 50 dollars

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Just saying i wouldn't buy beats of any kind for even 50 dollars

Same here.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

st6ej.jpg

Just kidding, but I wouldn't touch these for £105, ATH-M50s were on sale in the UK for like £95 I think on Amazon, looks like they are back to £109, but I'd rather pay the extra £4 and get them or DT770s for £110

I'd not buy them either, and I never looked at prices of them elsewhere. You always see people listening to music with them though so just thought maybe someone might get some benefit out of this :P

Don't they only cost 40 EUR to manufacture, though?

Doesn't sound like a 'hot deal' to me.

One word. Nope.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Whatever, most of you guys have never tried them and you all are knocking them...I could be wrong though..ive owned a pair, returned them and now I have the adt m50s..having this perspective, I feel that the hd solos are really good headphones and have merits to themselves.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

They arnt BAD headphones, just too much money for how good they are

people like I wouldnt buy them for 90% off, they would be amazing headphones for 90% off, they just arnt worth the RRP price

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I wouldn't buy these if they were 99.99% off.

I like how no-one even read the OP.... It makes you look ignorant when he says right in it that he wouldn't buy them either and that there are probably better deals out there, but some people will still buy them and this is for them.. Please don't just post to complain guys.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Still overpriced and still garbage

i wouldent buy these, just for what they stand for, and i hate the design.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I like how no-one even read the OP.... It makes you look ignorant when he says right in it that he wouldn't buy them either and that there are probably better deals out there, but some people will still buy them and this is for them.. Please don't just post to complain guys.

Thank you! I've said this several times and still feel at the receiving end of some amount of hate...

Don't they only cost 40 EUR to manufacture, though?

Doesn't sound like a 'hot deal' to me.

40 Euros? More like 9 Euros. High end audio products have a notoriously high profit margin in general and beats are an excellent example of that.

Their drivers are nothing special and the build is of cheap plastic, not some expensive forged metal.

Including shipping costs, retailer margins etc... they could sell them for 30$ and still make money.  

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

When I see someone wearing beats I die a little inside because I know how much they cost.

lol titanium is apparently in every "top of the line" (marketing scam) product I see. Coincidence? I think not.

I have to go to prison daily for 7 hours with the exception of Saturday and Sunday. (I don't like learning math skillz!)

40 Euros? More like 9 Euros. High end audio products have a notoriously high profit margin in general and beats are an excellent example of that.

Their drivers are nothing special and the build is of cheap plastic, not some expensive forged metal.

Including shipping costs, retailer margins etc... they could sell them for 30$ and still make money.  

I know the ear pods were 9 euros, but im pretty sure the solos were close to 40.