I need help identifying whatever this is

Skinny_coins
5 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

took some digging to find, it's a board from a soft serve machine. link: https://www.partstown.com/modelManual/STOE-F231_spm.pdf

section 6 shows the board, and what it does.

IE, it's the reason you can never get a McFlurry when you want one. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

that's a circuit board!

Meme Creator - Funny Dobby do good Master? Meme Generator at  MemeCreator.org!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

took some digging to find, it's a board from a soft serve machine. link: https://www.partstown.com/modelManual/STOE-F231_spm.pdf

section 6 shows the board, and what it does.

impressive. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, adarw said:

how did you do this digging? 

I’d guess he goggle image searched it, sifted through resaults, then count a pn for it after a bit, and Google ig that lead him to a model number for a machine, then he googled it and found the manual.

or replace first step with “started to Google the numbers in the image” and continue with the rest as written.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

goggle image

google image search is not smart enough for that.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

44 minutes ago, adarw said:

google image search is not smart enough for that.

If there’s another picture from that angle ish of that it on the internet it would find it

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

If there’s another picture from that angle ish of that it on the internet it would find it

no, google isnt like that.

-----------------

#

6 hours ago, Middcore said:

IE, it's the reason you can never get a McFlurry when you want one. 

Good joke. Just to clarify for those may be misled, McDonalds uses Taylor machines not Stoelting like this unit is.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

^could. While Google image search is pretty good, I have gotten some whacky results from it before. These things are never a guarantee.

1 hour ago, adarw said:

no, google isnt like that.

It is... Within reason.

image.png.f0dd5fe64a5ffa60a5f253606cf298ca.png

image.png.060845476d77994d54754003fa516a38.png

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

2 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

^could. While Google image search is pretty good, I have gotten some whacky results from it before. These things are never a guarantee.

It is... Within reason.

image.png.f0dd5fe64a5ffa60a5f253606cf298ca.png

image.png.060845476d77994d54754003fa516a38.png

yes but its not going to magicly find it, it woul probly just search up green motherboard or something like that,

-----------------

#

5 hours ago, adarw said:

how did you do this digging? 

BTW just taking a guess but searching this is likely how they found the data. They probably searched this tag in the image. Which then gives the previously linked manual as a top result.

image.png.366885032314d947389c98c6b6eda6cd.png

5 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

BTW just taking a guess but searching this is likely how they found the data. They probably searched this tag in the image. Which then gives the previously linked manual as a top result.

image.png.366885032314d947389c98c6b6eda6cd.png

only found results with the middle section "fz912", then just looked for parts related to machinery as this seemed to be from. image search found nothing, at least for me.