Looking for the least expensive SLI motherboard with a temperature sensor header, that I can fit my 10600k into...

I'm putting together a watercooled build but my current motherboard doesn't have a temperature sensor header, so I need a new board.

The thing is, I've just dropped a huge chunk of change on water cooling stuff including an intel cooling plate for my 10600k, so I don't really want to migrate to X570 just yet...plus I want to see what Alder Lake has to offer at the end of this year.

Basically I just need the least expensive motherboard that'll run my 10600k, that has SLI and that has a temperature sensor.

I'm looking at the Asus Prime Z390-A: it has a Thermal sensor connector (2-pin T_SENSOR) supports SLI and is relatively inexpensive...

...is this a terrible choice of motherboard? Is there something maybe a little better that's worth spending more for?

https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-Z390-A/

Edit: it only has to support 2000 series cards so PCIe 3.0 is fine.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Okay, so...apologies for the double post...just spotted it doesn't support my processor...

...so, same question but for a board with an Z490 chipset?

Edit:

The Asus Prime Z490-A is the least expensive SLI board I can find that will support a 10600k and has a temperature sensor...

...I'm wondering if it'd be worth me going a little more expensive. 🤔 

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/PRIME/PRIME-Z490-A/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

5 minutes ago, Selle said:

Keep your existing motherboard and get a Corsair commander pro or similar 

It'll let me plug in a temperature sensor?

Edit: That's pretty cool!