any place to pay off prebuilts without having good credit?

my family has horrible credit (we are just now getting out of it) and im looking for a site that i can pay off a pc with without the need of good credit, is there any???? also im looking to pay off over months not weeks

Do you absolutely need a PC right this second? Yes? Buy a surplus Optiplex 790 for $100, or a surplus ThinkPad T430 for about the same. Do you want a PC very badly? Save up for it. What you would be doing is opening a high interest line of credit that's going to end up increasing the price of any PC you buy by 20, 25, 30%, maybe more. Seriously, ask yourself how badly you need a PC you can't afford, so expensive that it requires a line of credit. Then go buy an old Optiplex because it can probably do everything you need it to--and Cyberpunk 2077 is not something you need unless you're a game dev.

/soapbox

Newegg has an option to let you buy now and pay later. I think Amazon, Target and Walmart do as well. Micro Center has a store card that gets you 5% off your purchase if you're blessed with one near you. Lots of websites will let you buy a computer with a store credit card, which is literally just a line of credit, but I must restate how incredibly terrible of an idea it is to go out and open up a high-interest line of credit so you can buy a computer.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

5 minutes ago, draven2 said:

my family has horrible credit (we are just now getting out of it) and im looking for a site that i can pay off a pc with without the need of good credit, is there any???? also im looking to pay off over months not weeks

Try a local loan shark. 😆

Jokes aside, just save up and then buy... especially with the current GPU prices, you are better of waiting for Q1 or Q2 of 2022 to buy a new GPU (even if you go with a pre-built).

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

On 8/22/2021 at 12:46 AM, draven2 said:

If you have bad credit no company is going to trust you enough to front you an expensive piece of hardware.

They just won't.

It's frustrating, believe me, I know. 

I've been in a similar situation myself in the past.

You have two choices;

1) save up

2) save up less and buy second hand 

Obviously, buying a refurbished pc has its own risks.