I have a qeustion about fans..

Doghen
I have 3 intake and 1 exhauxt (1,100rpm) fans..
and i want to add 2 BeQuiet Shadow Wings 2 fans at the top (also 1,100rpm)
but i think thats to low for 2 exhaust fans right?
or is that the sweet spot for air pushing?
any help/tips are welcome! and on how much rpm does your fans run? 🙂

more rpms exhaust/or fill faster the air but do not exhaust for example more air! The amounts will be same but at more frequent intervals.

Also more rpms means most of the times more noise!

The best bet would be 3 intake or 3 exhaust.

Although it depends from the sizes of the fans. Are all equal st size because some sizes are 12 , 16, 18cm ? Do all have same rpms?

The bigger the fans the faster  can exhaust air with lesser rpms. What you ask cannot have a straightforward answer. Even the amount of obstacles in front of the fans makes problems in air flow.

The main and easily setup though for me would be 3 intakes equal sized and 3 exhaust equal sized alltogether.

But as i said. it all depends from many factors not stated.

My configuration...2 X FANS from CPU AIO water cooler intake and  3 X top Bequiet Wings. BUT my case is always open...so even if i had...12 it wouldnt matter!

Another parameter added....for you.

26 minutes ago, ckinfos said:

more rpms exhaust/or fill faster the air but do not exhaust for example more air! The amounts will be same but at more frequent intervals.

Also more rpms means most of the times more noise!

The best bet would be 3 intake or 3 exhaust.

Although it depends from the sizes of the fans. Are all equal st size because some sizes are 12 , 16, 18cm ? Do all have same rpms?

The bigger the fans the faster  can exhaust air with lesser rpms. What you ask cannot have a straightforward answer. Even the amount of obstacles in front of the fans makes problems in air flow.

The main and easily setup though for me would be 3 intakes equal sized and 3 exhaust equal sized alltogether.

But as i said. it all depends from many factors not stated.

My configuration...2 X FANS from CPU AIO water cooler intake and  3 X top Bequiet Wings. BUT my case is always open...so even if i had...12 it wouldnt matter!

Another parameter added....for you.

All my stock fans are (120mm, 1,100rpm) and the 2 that i want to add at the top for exhaust are also (120mm, 1,100rpm)

will i get benefit from adding these 2 to my case on the top? 

59 minutes ago, Doghen said:

All my stock fans are (120mm, 1,100rpm) and the 2 that i want to add at the top for exhaust are also (120mm, 1,100rpm)

The Word benefit would mean lower cpu and /or gpu temps, or More rgb (If ur into that) 

If ur cpu and gpu temps are Nice and cool, no you would not benefit very much If anything at all

1 hour ago, Doghen said:

We don't know your build but if the CPU already stays < 90 °C, it doesn't run faster with more fans.
The graphics card will increase it's clock speed when it is under it's thermal limit, so it would benefit from additional fans.

My build:

CPU

Intel Core i7 9700 8x 3.00GHz So.1151

CPU cooler

be quiet! Shadow Rock Slim

Motherboard

MSI B360-A PRO Intel B360 So.1151 Dual Channel DDR4 ATX

RAM

16GB (4x 4096MB) HyperX FURY black DDR4-2666

GPU

8GB Gigabyte GeForce RTX2070 WindForce 2X 3xDP/HDMI

SSD

500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 2280

HDD

4000GB WD Red WD40EFRX Intellipower 64MB 3.5" (8.9cm) SATA 6Gb/s

Power Supply

bequiet! Straight Power 750W Platinum

Case

Fractal Design Define R6
3x bequiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM

Systems specs and temps?

The sweet spot depends on what you're prioritizing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

14 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Systems specs and temps?

The sweet spot depends on what you're prioritizing. 

Intel core i5 9400F (25° Degrees while idle, while gaming 55° Degrees)

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster HYPO 212.

NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6GB) (34° Degrees while idle, while gaming 65° Degrees)

Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VH.

16GB RAM.

(4 Stock fans running at 1,100RPM, Max Airflow 33.CFM, Air Pressure 1.17mm H20.)

And i want to add 2 Bequiet Shadow Wings 2 Fans (1,100RPM, Max airflow 39.CFM, Air pressure 0.82mm H20)

Any tips/help is welcome 🙂

9 hours ago, Doghen said:

Intel core i5 9400F while gaming 55° Degrees)

NVIDIA GTX 1060 (6GB) while gaming 65° Degrees

(4 Stock fans running at 1,100RPM, Max Airflow 33.CFM, Air Pressure 1.17mm H20.)

And i want to add 2 Bequiet Shadow Wings 2 Fans (1,100RPM, Max airflow 39.CFM, Air pressure 0.82mm H20)

Those are low temps and adding fans probably wouldn't make much of a difference in temps if at all. 

If you wanted less noise, you could easily lower fan speeds with headroom for thermals. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

10 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Those are low temps and adding fans probably wouldn't make much of a difference in temps if at all. 

If you wanted less noise, you could easily lower fan speeds with headroom for thermals. 

Should i'll do it? 

the only problem is my motherboard only has 1 sys-fan header but i've connected the Thermaltake commander FP to it trough sata.. and i can connect up to 10 fans.. 

I can add 4 more extra fans (2 top, 2 bottom) should i do it? :/ and will that not fry my Fan hub or PSU? i have a Corsair RM650X PSU

10 hours ago, Doghen said:

Should i'll do it? 

the only problem is my motherboard only has 1 sys-fan header but i've connected the Thermaltake commander FP to it trough sata.. and i can connect up to 10 fans.. 

I can add 4 more extra fans (2 top, 2 bottom) should i do it? 😕 and will that not fry my Fan hub or PSU? i have a Corsair RM650X PSU

It wouldn't fry the hub or psu. Why spend more money for little to no improvement?

On 8/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, WoodenMarker said:

It wouldn't fry the hub or psu. Why spend more money for little to no improvement?

I've looked up some reviews about these fans.. and a lot of people have these fans installed as intake and exhaust.. and they say they do a really good job at cooling for 1,100rpm fans.. I really consider to install these.. On how much rpm does your fans spin for exhausting? Should it do it? i've spend 25 dollar on these 2 fans

9 hours ago, Doghen said:

I've looked up some reviews about these fans.. and a lot of people have these fans installed as intake and exhaust.. and they say they do a really good job at cooling for 1,100rpm fans.. I really consider to install these.. On how much rpm does your fans spin for exhausting? Should it do it? i've spend 25 dollar on these 2 fans

If you already have the fans, there's no harm in using them. That being said, adding fans won't ever make the system quieter. The system is only as quiet as the loudest component.