Need help with fan setup for the Corsair 5000d airflow

MikeFish12345

I am building a PC in the Corsair 5000d airflow case. I have ordered the H150i cappelix AIO to use with my 5900x on the MSI X570 Tomahawk. 

The H150i comes with 3 ML120 RGB fans from corsair.

I want to buy 4 more fans from Corsair (since I think that having all the fans customizable in one software will be easier) to run 3 intake fans, 1 rear-exhaust and then a top-mounted AIO as exhaust (will use the AIO fans with rad here).

What corsair fans should I get: QL120 or LL120 or SP120 or ML120 RGB or ML120 PRO? They all seen very similar and are priced identically in my country. I am looking for the a good airflow to noise ratio and want all the fans to be customizable at the same time within the same software. Also, RGB is a nice to have but, not a must have.

PS. The fans need to be corsair, since other good brands such as Noctua aren't available in my country.

Also, open to hearing if different fan configurations from within the case should be used instead of what I have proposed.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

3 hours ago, MikeFish12345 said:

I am building a PC in the Corsair 5000d airflow case. I have ordered the H150i cappelix AIO to use with my 5900x on the MSI X570 Tomahawk. 

I want to buy 4 more fans from Corsair (since I think that having all the fans customizable in one software will be easier) to run 3 intake fans, 1 rear-exhaust and then a top-mounted AIO as exhaust (will use the AIO fans with rad here).

What corsair fans should I get: QL120 or LL120 or SP120 or ML120 RGB or ML120 PRO? They all seen very similar and are priced identically in my country. I am looking for the a good airflow to noise ratio and want all the fans to be customizable at the same time within the same software. Also, RGB is a nice to have but, not a must have.

PS. The fans need to be corsair, since other good brands such as Noctua aren't available in my country.

Also, open to hearing if different fan configurations from within the case should be used instead of what I have proposed.

If you don't want RGB, the answer is always Noctua.

4 hours ago, MikeFish12345 said:

i dont think you can mix corsair aio fans with there normal fans. for w/e reason there different.

but every 3 pack of fans should come with an lighting node core that can hook up 6 fans to it.

the ml saposly has megleave barrings and 4 leds well there others and other barrings and more leds. the ll has 2 leds loops. the sp should be the cheapest

oh looks like the ql has 4 loops.

witch one preforms the best i dont no.

in price it would go like this

Ql>Ml>ll>sp

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links