Samsung s24f350fhe dead/stuck pixel

MrP6k
Go to solution Solved by cacoe,

https://www.jscreenfix.com/fix.html

You could try using this. (I've previously never had luck with these types of tools but others have, you'll have to run it for a while, maybe even a few hours)

Also try light pressure with a microfiber cloth over it to see if that helps too.

Any chance i can rma this? Its a 24" 1080p 60hz monitor

IMG_20210729_181941.jpg

IMG_20210729_181948.jpg

Feel free to @ me if you have any questions!
Please press the button if you think my advice was helpful! Thanks!

"Min-Maxing may not always be the best thing to do, but I will always try." - Me, 2021

PC specs:
-i5 2500k
-TP67B+
-Zotac gtx 970 (the wimpy version)
-256gb V-gen nvme ssd (@ me if you want to know how I gave my P67 board NVME support)
-1tb wd blue hdd
-Corsair CX550
-MSI Mag forge 100r

You could try using this. (I've previously never had luck with these types of tools but others have, you'll have to run it for a while, maybe even a few hours)

Also try light pressure with a microfiber cloth over it to see if that helps too.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

12 minutes ago, cacoe said:

K, ill try the website.

Tried light pressure with a micofibre cloth, didnt seem to work

Feel free to @ me if you have any questions!
Please press the button if you think my advice was helpful! Thanks!

"Min-Maxing may not always be the best thing to do, but I will always try." - Me, 2021

PC specs:
-i5 2500k
-TP67B+
-Zotac gtx 970 (the wimpy version)
-256gb V-gen nvme ssd (@ me if you want to know how I gave my P67 board NVME support)
-1tb wd blue hdd
-Corsair CX550
-MSI Mag forge 100r

5 minutes ago, MrP6k said:

K, ill try the website.

Tried light pressure with a micofibre cloth, didnt seem to work

Good luck! I have one or two but my display is 4k and the subpixels are tiny so you have to look for it to find them, just every now and again I happen to notice and it still drives me mad lol

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT