Who can I contact to buy older hardware at LLT or the employees?

Daehawj

Im running on a system I built in 2011 and lets face it I cant play new stuff. Cyberpunk simply crashes during or after character creation. Other stuff is set to low so blegh.  I have a few hundred I can spend and was wondering if LLT or people from there have their own old stuff they wish to sell at reasonable prices. I see the Intel Extreme Tech upgrade videos and I see older hardware being removed. Stuff like a 1080 video card and much better stuff than I have now. Im wondering if thats for sale from anyone there.

My system is..

Asus P8P67 Deluxe mobo

Intel 2700K cpu

GTX 950 2gig video card *given to me after my 770 died so its around 2014 I think)

16 gig Gskill memory

I could really buy anything better than that stuff. Im a gamer and this aint working. I have a couple hundred I can spend.

Thanks...Daehawk.

53 minutes ago, Daehawj said:

Chances are you would be better off getting things off the second hand market, because likely most of that equipment if not reused for another system for family or maintained as backups for their new systems if things went south, is resold there anyway.

Edited by LogicalDrm

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Why does it have to be from LTT? Start watching r/HardwareSwap on Reddit, Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji/Craigslist etc... and start piecing something new together.
LTT is not going to reply to such an inquiry let alone give you some special deal.

- Personal Rig -

AMD 7950X3D / 64GB G.SKILL DDR5-6000 EXPO / ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC
ASUS ProArt X670E / Noctua NH-D15 Corsair 4000D Airflow / Corsair RM1000x / 4 x 2TB Crucial P5 Plus

- 🪦 HW Graveyard 🪦-

MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018
Seasonic Platinum 1000W 🪦🫡 Dec 2013 - Dec 2018

PNY GTX 470 1280MB 🪦🫡 June 2010 - August 2017

Intel Q9550 / Q9450 Systems 🪦🫡 Q1-2008 - Q3-2016
- Desktop Audio Equipment -
ADAM Audio F7's | Topping D30 Pro | Topping A30 Pro | HD598 & HD6XX w/ Sheepskin Pads

2 hours ago, Daehawj said:

Who can I contact to buy [...] the employees?

Also I get the desire to buy LTT employees, I do, they're extra cool, but I'm not exactly sure how you intend to use them as gaming hardware; and in addition, I do think buying people is a major legal offense in Canada...

Isn't windows three-sixty-five just a more recent version of windows three-eleven?

*** Thread locked ***

LMG is a media company. They don't actively sell their warehoused hardware. Occasionally you may see them selling stuff on LTTStore.com or at their local Craigslist listings.

For forum members we have dedicated Classifieds section. Because of security reasons, you need to have at least 100 posts before you can post there. Any attempts of spamming will not be tolerated, by being active and constructive, you can get there in week or two.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv