Need HELP with my phone stuck on android Logo

masaman

tIMG_20210714_224458_1.thumb.jpg.74299b816dfb011d4666eef07898aac7.jpg

i bought and forgot about but recently i found it and rooted it after installing magisk and a few add ons it suddenly switched off.

I tried to turn it on but to no avail, so i went into android recovery and formatted cache and wiped data. Since then i am stuck on android logo and it 

does not even go to huawei Honor logo any more neither does it boots to EMUI recovery, it only boots to android recover.

I tried SP tools but my device is not being detected, i have installed ADB driver on my computer.

I even tried to load the firmware the Old update.zip method but all in vain, i am stuck here since a week please help.

IMG_20210714_224511.jpg

how long did you try waiting for it to boot up? did ti go any fruther than the honor powered by android logo?

I think one of the best resorts you can do is getting TWRP and flashing the stock ROM again or if you want a stable custom ROM with it.

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

backing up data

You would need a device that boots like normal to do that.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Levent said:

You would need a device that boots like normal to do that.

Couldn't you just plug it into a computer and clone the drive? Or do newer Androids not work like that? My Android 3 phone just worked as a mass storage device when plugged into a computer.

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Couldn't you just plug it into a computer and clone the drive? Or do newer Androids not work like that? My Android 3 phone just worked as a mass storage device when plugged into a computer.

• OP has a bricked device.
  • OP already wiped data and cache.
  • Stock android recovery does not connect to PC as a MTP device.
  • Android 3 was never released for phones (it was purely for tablets).
  • In order to have access to data, OP can use TWRP and backup /data partition but considering they already wiped data and cache, that makes no sense, as for recovering personal data like pictures TWRP can mount the device using MTP but I am not sure TWRP can do that without having it flashed..
  • OP can recover their device by flashing stock rom using what huawei uses for factory image flashing (I got no clue what they use)
  • OP can flash a twrp flash compatible stock rom using twrp but that might require unlocking the bootloader.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 hours ago, GorujoCY said:

how long did you try waiting for it to boot up? did ti go any fruther than the honor powered by android logo?

I think one of the best resorts you can do is getting TWRP and flashing the stock ROM again or if you want a stable custom ROM with it.

I waited 2 hours and nothing happened, how can i flash TWRP?

Any link from where it can be done would be really appreciated.

3 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

Try the 'wipe data/factory reset' after backing up data

I tried that but it didnt work either and landed me on same honor logo.

The reason i think is there is no rom currently on the device to boot into.

2 hours ago, Levent said:
  • OP has a bricked device.
  • OP already wiped data and cache.
  • Stock android recovery does not connect to PC as a MTP device.
  • Android 3 was never released for phones (it was purely for tablets).
  • In order to have access to data, OP can use TWRP and backup /data partition but considering they already wiped data and cache, that makes no sense, as for recovering personal data like pictures TWRP can mount the device using MTP but I am not sure TWRP can do that without having it flashed..
  • OP can recover their device by flashing stock rom using what huawei uses for factory image flashing (I got no clue what they use)
  • OP can flash a twrp flash compatible stock rom using twrp but that might require unlocking the bootloader.

How can i flash TWRP? i am completely blank, ideas would be appreciated.