CPU Heat and Room temperature question

BarisERY

This is a bet thats going on between my friend and i and here is the question;

Lets say there are two identical heat sources (CPU in this case)聽that produces 150w of heat constantly (Full load all the time), situated in different rooms with a controlled temperature of 24C until the start of the test.
One of these CPU's runs at 65C and the other at 95C at the die-level.

Which of the rooms would be hotter?

Im in the camp of 65C CPU's room being hotter as definitely the cooling solution is more efficient and can dissipate the heat better to the room thus making the room hotter and it self cooler聽in comparison.

Wanna hear your thoughts as well 馃檪

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

The 65c one would have a hotter room after a little while, since a CPU running at 95c would die in a week and voila, no more heat.

CPU is just an example we are thinking of a constant heat source here, could be anything.

-- Moved to Cooling --

65C room would be warmer.

The CPU still outputs the same heat in wattage, it's just that its cooling solution is better at removing the heat from the CPU and dumping it into the room.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Well in the enf the watts are drawn and the heat needs聽to go somewhere. So same.聽 Also yeah its controlled at 24C lmao (i wouldnt havr realised it if u wouldnt have said it lmao @LWM723)

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch聽THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID聽because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

Fixed the constant controlled temperature error... my bad there.

Both CPUs use 150W, no difference聽there...

You assume 65 has more efficient cooling solution, but what if it just has a huge fan that consumes more power too, that's the unknown factor.

3 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Both CPUs use 150W, no difference聽there...

You assume 65 has more efficient cooling solution, but what if it just has a huge fan that consumes more power too, that's the unknown factor

45 minutes ago, BarisERY said:

CPU is just an example we are thinking of a constant heat source here, could be anything

;)

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch聽THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID聽because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza