PC not turning on, no fans spinning, but rgb ram turns on

I just built my first PC. The monitor is black, the fans stay idle, but the RGB on the RAM turns on. Help!

Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600

EVGA SC GTX 760

TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz

EVGA  600 BQ power supply

GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2 mobo 

Western Digital Velociraptor 1TB 10K RPM SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive

Western Digital PC SN520 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Dunno what debug code system that board uses (generally lights beep codes or digital readout) but how that thing behaves will tell people a lot

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Dunno what debug code system that board uses (generally lights beep codes or digital readout) but how that thing behaves will tell people a lot

none

Have you consulted the pinned thread on how to respond to a no-POST situation? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

Have you consulted the pinned thread on how to respond to a no-POST situation? 

yes

1 hour ago, SadBoiElijah said:

none

Then the machine never started up. Can be a couple reasons for that.  There was one of these yesterday and the guy said he exchanged the motherboard and everything was fine after that.  My suspicion was it was an old bios, but if you can’t start the machine there’s rarely a good home fix for that.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I thought about that and it did come with a disk that is supposedly for the bios, but how would i use that since i cant hook up a disk reader without the pc starting

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Then the machine never started up. Can be a couple reasons for that.  There was one of these yesterday and the guy said he exchanged the motherboard and everything was fine after that.  My suspicion was it was an old bios, but if you can’t start the machine there’s rarely a good home fix for that.  

As suggested, there's a good chance your board doesn't support the ryzen 3000 cpu out of box, and would need a bios update.

You can't do this unless you have an old ryzen chip, or bios flashback on the mobo.

Usually the mobo box will list if it's ryzen 3000 ready or not.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

5 hours ago, SadBoiElijah said:

I just built my first PC. The monitor is black, the fans stay idle, but the RGB on the RAM turns on. Help!

Specs: 

Ryzen 5 3600

EVGA SC GTX 760

TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz

EVGA  600 BQ power supply

GIGABYTE B450M DS3H V2 mobo 

Western Digital Velociraptor 1TB 10K RPM SATA III 2.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive

Western Digital PC SN520 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD

Did you plug in ALL the CPU power connectors?

Did you plugin ALL the GPU power connectors?

I assembled a PC yesterday, and it (lacked any RGB other than the GPU, which wasn't installed yet) and it did the same thing because I only plugged in the two of the three CPU (8+4) 4x4 pin's. But this is an Intel system, and your's is a Ryzen, so the power requirements might be different.

My suggestion here, is find another GPU if you still can't get anything to display. It's very possible there is a UEFI compatibility issue with the GPU, but I've only ever run into this on Dell systems, in which the PCIe GPU has to be initialized first from the BIOS.

You don't need a new GPU, just something of a newer generation to eliminate that as a possibility. In general, NO POST, but lights/fans are on, is usually a GPU failure of some sort, though doesn't mean the GPU is dead, just the UEFI/BIOS needs to be set to CSM to use it.

Looked through the gigabyte page looking for  bios update stuff.  Didn’t see any.  Might be wrong though https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-10#kf

it says the new boards are updated for 5xxx stuff.  You might not have gotten a newly made one though.  B450 has been around for a while. It’s older that ryzen 3xxx, though not by a whole lot.  It’s also possible that the issue isn’t on the motherboard but the video card and that is what needs to be updated.  Got to have a video to update though and if you’ve only got the one card it could be a problem even finding out.  

Are there any debug lights on this motherboard? You shall see them on the right hand side of motherboard. 

16 hours ago, Tech87 said:

As suggested, there's a good chance your board doesn't support the ryzen 3000 cpu out of box, and would need a bios update.

You can't do this unless you have an old ryzen chip, or bios flashback on the mobo.

Usually the mobo box will list if it's ryzen 3000 ready or not.

Yes it does. It says it on the box.

16 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Looked through the gigabyte page looking for  bios update stuff.  Didn’t see any.  Might be wrong though https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-10#kf

it says the new boards are updated for 5xxx stuff.  You might not have gotten a newly made one though.  B450 has been around for a while. It’s older that ryzen 3xxx, though not by a whole lot.  It’s also possible that the issue isn’t on the motherboard but the video card and that is what needs to be updated.  Got to have a video to update though and if you’ve only got the one card it could be a problem even finding out.  

I dont have another card, but i guess i could buy a dirt cheap gt smth

Did that, but still my pc wont do anything. Also what is the difference anyway?

17 minutes ago, Tech87 said:

Make sure your display cable is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard.

That's an easy mistake to make.

11 hours ago, RTX 3071 said:

Are there any debug lights on this motherboard? You shall see them on the right hand side of motherboard. 

None

26 minutes ago, SadBoiElijah said:

I dont have another card, but i guess i could buy a dirt cheap gt smth

Borrowing one also works.  You only need it for a few minutes. Do you live near a b&m microcenter?

29 minutes ago, SadBoiElijah said:

Did that, but still my pc wont do anything. Also what is the difference anyway?

Your cpu doesn't have onboard graphics and so plugging into the mobo display connector won't ever give you an image.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Borrowing one also works.  You only need it for a few minutes. Do you live near a b&m microcenter?

No, there is no micro center near me. I wish🙁. Also no, I actually bought my friend's old GPU, and it's the one I'm using rn. He's the only one I know that is into pc's.

7 hours ago, Tech87 said:

Your cpu doesn't have onboard graphics and so plugging into the mobo display connector won't ever give you an image.

Ok