Best cooler under 60 bucks

Budget (including currency): 60 bucks or 210 AED

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm trtying to find a cooler under 60. What I've found so far: Thermalright CPU Cooler LM-PA 120 Dual Towers, Arctic 34 esports duo, dark rock 2. Thanks! Cooling 10700K. I need the best cooling possible within that budget.

1 minute ago, Smarttech47 said:

Budget (including currency): 60 bucks or 210 AED

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'm trtying to find a cooler under 60. What I've found so far: Thermalright CPU Cooler LM-PA 120 Dual Towers, Arctic 34 esports duo, dark rock 2. Thanks! Cooling 10700K. I need the best cooling possible within that budget.

The Arctic 34 esports duo, dark rock 2, Shadow rock 3 and scythe mugen 5 are good to cool the I7 but I'm bot sure about the NH-U12S redux

Fuma 2 is not available in my country. What's the best cooler to cool the i7 10700K/10600K. No options. Btw guys, what's the best processors out of these? The 10600K will save me an extreme amount of money. I'm using it for rendering, video editing, some gaming, and productivity. I don't care about gaming as long as it's above 60 fps. Thanks

Just now, Smarttech47 said:

Fuma 2 is not available in my country.

Where are you residing?

I edit my posts more often than not

The Thermalright outclasses all of those coolers easily. If I didn't have their FC140, LGMRT, and TS140P I would get it

😄 

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 1x T30

Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14

Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3060/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770

Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

Just now, Smarttech47 said:

hello?

If you don't quote people when you reply to them, they don't get any notification. You can't expect people to just constantly keep checking back in every thread to see if you have more questions.

The Fc140 LGMRT and TS140p are coolers by the Thermalright brand, as I should think context would have allowed you to deduce. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Are any of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 models available?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 minute ago, brob said:

Are any of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 models available?

if he's cooling a 10700k and presumably wants to overclock I would want more beef than that. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

if he's cooling a 10700k and presumably wants to overclock I would want more beef than that. 

I agree, but at that price point in the UAE it's not likely to happen.

Is the Peerless assassin 120 good?

10 hours ago, brob said:

I agree, but at that price point in the UAE it's not likely to happen.

ID-Cooling's SE-224-XT is actually very solid at around $40 despite its appearance - I'm not sure how many of the other suggestions here are superior to it, but I don't imagine it's many. The Fuma 2 and Dark Rock 2 are also great options.

the pc guy

Uhhh..... 3700x vs 10600k vs 11700K vs 10700K, best choice here for rendering and video editing? 

6 hours ago, Smarttech47 said:

Is the Peerless assassin 120 good?

It's a new model. I couldn't find any reviews  but the specs look decent and Thermal right has a good reputation.

29 minutes ago, brob said:

It's a new model. I couldn't find any reviews  but the specs look decent and Thermal right has a good reputation.

Can you answer the question about the cpu 

2 hours ago, Smarttech47 said:

Can you answer the question about the cpu 

What rendering engine and editing software?

I would pick the 10700k or 3700x, 1770k is kinda trash, you can watch this for more info https://youtu.be/3n0_UcBxnpk , i think for the cooling the dark rock 4, nhu 12s or the 240mm arctic liquid cooler will do fine.

10 minutes ago, Wurstwasser said:

I would pick the 10700k or 3700x, 1770k is kinda trash, you can watch this for more info https://youtu.be/3n0_UcBxnpk , i think for the cooling the dark rock 4, nhu 12s or the 240mm arctic liquid cooler will do fine.

If the price difference between the 3700x build and the 10700 build is 25 bucks, what would you choose? I'm getting the PA120

Guys I found the 10700K for 30% cheaper than the 3700x! Now my 10700k build is 30 dollars cheaper than the 3700x!