Game boosters

5 minutes ago, kingash44 said:

Best game boosting softwares for laptop

If this is the laptop you posted about in the graphics card subforum, Jesus himself couldn't program software that would make it good for gaming. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 minutes ago, kingash44 said:

Removing bloatware,closing background programs and services,

and a lighter OS.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

If this is the laptop you posted about in the graphics card subforum, Jesus himself couldn't program software that would make it good for gaming. 

that laptop still has better specs than mine

2 minutes ago, Caroline said:

This looks more like a google search than a forum topic.

To be fair if you try searching "software to make PC faster" you'll likely just get viruses.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, Spotty said:

To be fair if you try searching "software to make PC faster" you'll likely just get viruses.

Just gotta download more RAM 5head

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

download everything.

Be up to date drivers, use DLSS if you have it or when AMD releases theirs.

Cooling the laptop might gain some FPS. Give it redbull for extra speed and wings as gamer fuel, that every gamer needs.

Limit background processes to free resources for games. Lower games resolution and graphics settings to gain fps. That's about it. You can't improve hardware with software fixes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 6/22/2021 at 8:40 AM, kingash44 said:

There's no game boosters, it's just overclocking software. If you need the most you can get out of your pc get Windows ameliorated ,

run this debloat script it has some useful tweaks.

Turn on Ultimate Power Mode.

Try doing these steps it may help. I say from experience.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave.