Does someone know what this is?

giuseppels

I was photoshopping and i suddenly saw this.... 

Does someone know how to get rid of it or what it is 

16243009058571721175927546801870.jpg

Considering the Dutch text "Leeslijst", I will assume this "N.v.t." stands of "Niet van toepasing" (which is Dutch for "N/A"/"Not Applicable" for those of you who don't know).

I would start looking at the programs you have open in your taskbar, to see if there is anything out of the ordinary

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hey there.

6 minutes ago, giuseppels said:

I was photoshopping and i suddenly saw this.... 

Does someone know how to get rid of it or what it is 

-snip-

Are you referring to the Reading List (Leeslijst)?

If you'd like to remove it:

• In Chrome, enter chrome://flags in your search bar.
  • Under the Search box, type Reading List (or Leeslijst, in your browser's language).
  • An entry for Reading List / Leeslijst should appear. Click on the drop-down box, and select "Disabled" to disable the Reading List.

unknown.png

chrome://flags - Reading List

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Looks like the overlay for GeForce Experience/Shadow Play's FPS counter. 

When on desktop/in a program not supported, GFE will display N/A where the FPS would otherwise be in. 

image.png.38172973c13e6778fc12c38d6119f30b.png

(Says N/A since it's in English)

You could check if that is the case by pressing Alt+Z (Or whatever you have it mapped as, the default is Alt+Z though), clicking on the settings icon --> HUD Layout --> Performance --> FPS then press off. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

It's from the geforce experience overlay and can be turned off by pressing ALT + R on the keyboard.