Help needed! EVO 870 500GB only half of random IOPS

Hello, few months ago i bought my new SSD, which is an 870 evo. Seq read and write are normal, right? But the randoms are half of the speed people talk about on the internet. This test if performed after enabling overprovisioning (46 gb recommended), also all background programs were closed, and nothing was updating etc. There is plenty free space on it. Sata 6gbps, ahci enabled, trimm enabled, latest firmware already came with it. You can see below, two ran tests. SSD.png was run without OP, SSD1 with OP,  not run at the same date.

Suggestions? This is my only drive in my laptop.

Is this normal?

The OS was NOT cloned, it was a fresh 20H2 install.

SSD.png

SSD1.png

IOPS performance also depends on your CPU. For example, 850 Evo in my N3060 is barely able to get 10K IOPS.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 minutes ago, Levent said:

IOPS performance also depends on your CPU. For example, 850 Evo in my N3060 is barely able to get 10K IOPS.

Also having windows on the drive doesn't help.

34 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Also having windows on the drive doesn't help.

Didnt mean to say having windows on it will help, but opposite, slow it down.

38 minutes ago, Levent said:

I7-2630qm Allowed to pull 56W using throttlestop

Sorry for reply above, didnt figure out i didnt quote your replys.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Prski said:

Didnt mean to say having windows on it will help, but opposite, slow it down.

I7-2630qm Allowed to pull 56W using throttlestop

Sorry for reply above, didnt figure out i didnt quote your replys.

Thanks!

That cpu normally only has sata 3Gbps.

Either way no need to worry about the iops if it works it works. Also far older cpu this drive is made with newer stuff in mind to reach that max speed.

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

That cpu normally only has sata 3Gbps.

Either way no need to worry about the iops if it works it works. Also far older cpu this drive is made with newer stuff in mind to reach that max speed.

Thank you, so it means my SSD is not broken and i dont need to go take a new one?

Could it be damaged because one time i had to hold the power button to shut down my laptop, and the device manager option for caching was ticked for better performance?

1 hour ago, Prski said:

Thank you, so it means my SSD is not broken and i dont need to go take a new one?

Could it be damaged because one time i had to hold the power button to shut down my laptop, and the device manager option for caching was ticked for better performance?

Don't worry so much about it. These are perfect environment up to speeds. If it is working fine now it is fine.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:22 PM, jaslion said:

Don't worry so much about it. These are perfect environment up to speeds. If it is working fine now it is fine.

I had some corrupted windows files, idk it seems it is working fine, just maybe a 0.5-1 sec freez when i open chrome, or weird popping sound (when i open something that is a bit more disc intensive), while my music is playing.