Looking for a smaller case, need advice

ImServs

I currently use a Phanteks P600S and im in love. But im moving everything to a smaller desk and i want the pc to stay on the new desk which it wont be able to do with the current case.

I also plan on doing an upgrade to my parts, which will affect the case i can use. These are my current parts:

CPU - Ryzen 9 3950X
Motherboard - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
GPU - RTX 3080 FE
CPU Cooler - Corsair H150i Pro
SSD #1 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus
SSD #2 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus
PSU - EVGA G1+ 850watt
Case - Phanteks P600s
PCIE Device - Single Slot Capture Card

I want to swap the CPU cooler for an NZXT Kraken Z53/Z63, then add a NZXT Kraken X53/X63 with the NZXT G12 to the RTX 3080.

Are there any cases smaller than what i have that could accommodate this? Anything tall but slim?
Im willing to swap the PSU to SFX and the motherboard to M-ATX if it helps find a case,

6 minutes ago, servs said:

I mean, do you like, super need a desktop 3080? Because while GPU resell prices are still high, there's never been a better time to go the laptop route.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 hour ago, servs said:

I currently use a Phanteks P600S and im in love. But im moving everything to a smaller desk and i want the pc to stay on the new desk which it wont be able to do with the current case.

I also plan on doing an upgrade to my parts, which will affect the case i can use. These are my current parts:

CPU - Ryzen 9 3950X
Motherboard - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi
GPU - RTX 3080 FE
CPU Cooler - Corsair H150i Pro
SSD #1 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus
SSD #2 - Samsung 970 EVO Plus
PSU - EVGA G1+ 850watt
Case - Phanteks P600s
PCIE Device - Single Slot Capture Card

I want to swap the CPU cooler for an NZXT Kraken Z53/Z63, then add a NZXT Kraken X53/X63 with the NZXT G12 to the RTX 3080.

Are there any cases smaller than what i have that could accommodate this? Anything tall but slim?
Im willing to swap the PSU to SFX and the motherboard to M-ATX if it helps find a case,

You must decide between mATX and mini ITX, the former being easier but bigger than the latter. Of course a new motherboard for both.

Probably a new psu for mini ITX

No PCIE Device - Single Slot Capture Card with mini ITX

Your 3080 gpu is a size challenge for a lot of those cases (mine anyway)

I'm willing to swim against the current.

so what you are looking for is a case that can support 2 240/280mm rads. can support an ATX board, and a GPU of 285mm long and 112mm wide? that only narrows the list down to somewhere around 2500 possible cases.

isd there a budget for this case?