paypal keeps dening payments, they do say that's a bank issue, the banks do say that the problem is paypal

I've also tried with different banks, and there is the same freaking issue

in one bank, the payment gets for some reason denied, but it's displayed, but they didn't manage to fix it, and told me that they will contact me later, but later when is uknown

while for other banks no payment request is shown

no support is able to give me support

until the 14th of this mouth I had no problems, but after that it started giving me issues, and no support has any idea of what's going on

one agent of paypal thought that the  issue was about the not updated psd2 from the bank, the bank operators told to me that they do respect the psd2, and the issue is paypal

I need to do a payment for a courier to ship back an item, but if paypal has problems with payments, I fear that my money for refund will be stuck there

and nobody does know what's going on

Thats because Paypal and their customer service is absolute and utter trash.
Been trying for a years or so to give Paypal money, because my account was overdraft.

They never let me give them money anymore. Like who does that.
I'm sorry but i dont have high hopes.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

28 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Thats because Paypal and their customer service is absolute and utter trash.
Been trying for a years or so to give Paypal money, because my account was overdraft. 

They never let me give them money anymore. Like who does that.
I'm sorry but i dont have high hopes.

now that I was thinking about

I had more or less with some orders with amazon, they keept denying me the transaction for some orders, and saying that the issue was the bank while it wasn't

but the issue disappeared itself after that I let the orders get cancelled by the system itself

but I can't either wait, because I need to ship back some items asap, nor I do think that it could be solved in the same way, the issue was similar, but slightly different

though I don't really know wtf it is happening

7 hours ago, 12345678 said:

I've also tried with different banks, and there is the same freaking issue

in one bank, the payment gets for some reason denied, but it's displayed, but they didn't manage to fix it, and told me that they will contact me later, but later when is uknown

while for other banks no payment request is shown

no support is able to give me support

until the 14th of this mouth I had no problems, but after that it started giving me issues, and no support has any idea of what's going on

one agent of paypal thought that the  issue was about the not updated psd2 from the bank, the bank operators told to me that they do respect the psd2, and the issue is paypal

I need to do a payment for a courier to ship back an item, but if paypal has problems with payments, I fear that my money for refund will be stuck there

and nobody does know what's going on

Earlier this year I had an issue and it took calling the bank and having them update the zip/postal code format. Never had an issue in 12 years before that.