$545 gaming PC

Go to solution Solved by dizmo,

It will do lots of things.

Just now, i need help my guy said:

i can get a more exspensive cpu and it will work?

No. To have a good experience doing those things you would need a more capable GPU, and in the current environment where silicon shortages and high demand have inflated prices greatly, you couldn't afford any such GPU on what I am presuming is your budget of $500-600. You would probably need to double your budget to have a shot. 

What I would recommend is to adjust your build list as you've been advised in this thread - drop the useless graphics cards, drop the unnecessary cooler, get a sensible power supply, get a 3200G or 3400G, possibly move up to 16GB of RAM - then enjoy playing Minecraft and other moderately demanding games while you wait for the prices of graphics cards to normalize. When that happens you can look at upgrading your system with an eye to doing the other stuff you're interested in. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 hours ago, i need help my guy said:

can it run apex on 3200G?

Ok so let me get things right here.

Your budget is 571$

Your usecase is:

Minecraft

SteamVR

Apex Legends

Now first answer some questions.

What vr headset do you have or will you get? At what resolution are you going to play apex legends and what framerate do you want to aim for?

For this budget @Downkey build is THE BEST YOU CAN DO.

You will have to make do with the integrated gpu of the i5 it is MUCH BETTER than the gt 710.

Later when you have saved more money you can add A GOOD GPU. Think of the likes of a gtx 1660  class card at least if you want to use any of todays vr headsets.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too here. The budget is just too low, prices are stupid high for everything and you just cannot expect a 571$ system to do all you want.

So either save up or get downkey's build and add a GOOD gpu (the gt710 is the opposite of good) to the build later.

BTW ill want to play

roblox

minecraft

apex

steam vr

beatsaber

chrome

firefox maybe

discord.

5 hours ago, i need help my guy said:

please tell me witch ones that dont work and will work

Apex will run at very low settings and not well but it will run.

ANY vr WILL NOT WORK

Anything else you listed will work fine.

Also fyi use firefox + ublock origin it is the better browser.

13 hours ago, i need help my guy said:

i want to know if this updated list is better

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6r2GZZ

BTW i spent 70 dollars on Facebook marketplace on a monitor

The CPU you picked does not have integrated graphics. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Guy just keeps picking random parts and throwing up lists ignoring all the very clear advice he's given. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16