Titan Souls FREE on Steam June 12th

Paul Rudd

Damn just missed it by like 5 hours lol.  It's on sale for the next 40 hours, is it worth a buck fifty or two bucks (for the special edition)?

3 hours ago, metaleggman said:

Damn just missed it by like 5 hours lol.  It's on sale for the next 40 hours, is it worth a buck fifty or two bucks (for the special edition)?

Am I crazy? Wasn't January 12th like... a few months ago?

#Muricaparrotgang

5 hours ago, metaleggman said:

It's on sale for the next 40 hours, is it worth a buck fifty or two bucks (for the special edition)?

I'd say yes, and yes. Sorry you missed when it was free, I feel blessed now because I REALLY am liking the game so far. I'm actually taking my time with it because I'm completing it pretty quickly. At least I think I am, I've kept everything about it completely fresh for many years now.

Bare in mind though, the Special Edition may only be worth the extra fifty cents if you must own the MP3 version of the OST and the artbook. Because the soundtrack is on YouTube in both one full length video and individual tracks within a playlist...

And the digital maps and desktop backgrounds are obtained by doing a quick Google Image search. I just saved and put both the maps and the backgrounds in my desktop backgrounds folder that changes my two monitors backgrounds every 30 minutes.

To further explain why the base game is worth the $1.49 would be because $1.49 is actually the historical low price(aside from it being free of course) and it is not a common sale price for the game. The common sale price is $3.74. In fact, it has sat at $3.74 when on sale for many, many years. And deserving of so imo. There are rare drops in that sale price but we're talking 5 times in 6 years.

Aside from K&M users complaining about button mapping and for some reason NOT using a controller in a game designed and recommended around using a controller, most people have one main issue with the game. I won't spoil exactly what that main issue is(especially since you'll know it almost immediately when playing the game) but I will give you a secret/hint to it... The digital map, run and roll buttons almost neutralize this one main issue.

And one further note for if $1.49 is worth it or not, that would be if you're into difficult souls-like boss battlers.

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

Am I crazy? Wasn't January 12th like... a few months ago?

Yea, it was a Saturday. I slept in well after lunch time. Woke up and immediately posted this game in a complete groggy state of mind. I seriously have no clue why I'd ever put January instead of June in the title and then not notice it at all.

I edited it out and feel really dumb.

10 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

Aside from K&M users complaining about button mapping and for some reason NOT using a controller in a game designed and recommended around using a controller

I'm so sick of people giving games a bad review because it was designed for a controller.

"Everything about this game is awesome, it's what I've been wanting for years, but it was designed for controllers so it's fucking garbage."

#Muricaparrotgang