CDPR leaked data makes it way online. Console SDK's, games, and future game sourcecode leaked

WolframaticAlpha

>90GB folder called "cp"

No thx

https://i.gyazo.com/3284bfa6dac4543bae7e7cce09c72e16.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

7 hours ago, Sauron said:

Nah, they deserve this and more - the people potentially losing money from this (even though I'm very skeptical they'll actually face a significant financial hit) are exactly the ones responsible for abusing their employees and forcing them to produce the awful shitshow that cyberpunk 2077 turned out to be. Though of course, this is iLlEgAl and therefore you should never do it.

lol what you even talking about, you act like a video game has never been overhyped before. you need to go outside

1 minute ago, Eaglerino said:

lol what you even talking about, you act like a video game has never been overhyped before. you need to go outside

Funny because not only did I never say that, you also ignored the part where I mentioned the abuse of employees. Maybe you need to go outside, ignoring mentions of abuse isn't really a sign of a healthy social life.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Funny because not only did I never say that, you also ignored the part where I mentioned the abuse of employees. Maybe you need to go outside, ignoring mentions of abuse isn't really a sign of a healthy social life.

The idea that 8 hours of mandatory overtime for all of 3 months is abuse of employees is funny as hell. If that is abuse of employees, than every other game developer should be burned to the ground in your opinion.

45 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

>90GB folder called "cp"

No thx

https://i.gyazo.com/3284bfa6dac4543bae7e7cce09c72e16.png

... Is there a separate folder named CP2077? Cause if not then it's unlikely to be the CP you think it is. Not to mention that sort of extortion payload would be better off nestled in something not so labeled.

8 minutes ago, ravenshrike said:

than every other game developer should be burned to the ground in your opinion.

Yes... figuratively speaking of course. The entire games industry is rotten to the core and needs to change radically in order to appear even remotely ethical.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

That's quite something, a mess though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

11 hours ago, Sauron said:

Yes... figuratively speaking of course. The entire games industry is rotten to the core and needs to change radically in order to appear even remotely ethical.

Id Software might be the only good company left. We need bethesda to leave Id, bring Carmack back, and see the graphical magic.

the torrent should be now aviailable on every major indexer.

Search for "funnytorrent".

There you will find the readme, with the onion address, which seems to be in such high demand, that you can't get a connection.