feynnnton127

just built a new pc 

ryzen 7 3700 

msi a pro

rtx 3060

16gb ddr4 3600mhz

650w psu

1tb m.2 ssd

It booted up fine and let me install windows from a usb drive but after completing the windows install it got stuck on the mb screen "pro series". It always gets stuck at the exact same moment. (see pic)

When I go into the bios the ram ,the CPU and SSD all get detected. 

What could cause this failure? 

bent CPU pins? 

ram problems?

SSD or mb damaged?

(My mb has ez debug lights but non of them light up...)

EDIT: 

Fixed by installing the lates mb bios via usb

IMG_20210603_074815.jpg

Edited by feynnnton127

Most likely software related, if it was a hardware problem you probrably woudn't have gotten it to install anything in the first place.

So...
First question I have is are you trying to install Windows with an overclock to the machine applied?
If so, set it ALL back to stock/defaults and try again.

However I will suggest in this case to drop your RAM speed down to about 3000/3200 instead of 3600 and see if that does it. Let it complete whatever it needs to and finalize the install before changing anything back.

If it works then you can raise RAM speeds back to 3600 no prob but if there is an issue with it not wanting to run your sticks at 3600 it will show.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Did you try clearing the bios.Try this,It might be due to stability issue of your ram

22 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Most likely software related, if it was a hardware problem you probrably woudn't have gotten it to install anything in the first place.

So...
First question I have is are you trying to install Windows with an overclock to the machine applied?
If so, set it ALL back to stock/defaults and try again.

However I will suggest in this case to drop your RAM speed down to about 3000/3200 instead of 3600 and see if that does it. Let it complete whatever it needs to and finalize the install before changing anything back.

If it works then you can raise RAM speeds back to 3600 no prob but if there is an issue with it not wanting to run your sticks at 3600 it will show.

already tried running it at all stock (2666mhz). tried reinstall windows but same thing. 

Could I be a faulty mainboard? 

Or the windows drive?

The most likely suspects are RAM, board or drive issues but all that concerns hardware, you may have a bad/corrupt OS image too you're installing from.

I'd try to get another image/iso first and try that just in case it's all a matter of a bad/corrupted file/image download if that's how you got your copy. I'd even try a different USB/thumbdrive too, that itself could be bad.

That's where I'd start before trying to rule hardware pieces as being bad plus it's way cheaper too, costs nothing to try it and could well fix it for the same price. 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.