What to buy to remind me not to be late?

Hey guys, I have a terrible sense of time so I keep ending up late to things, like it will be 2:00 and I have an appt. at 3:00 so I'll say "OK I'll do some work for 30 mins then get ready to go" then I look back at the time and it's 3:10. I've tried setting reminders on my phone but things keep happening like I left it in the bathroom or it is on mute. What tech could help me with this? I first thought a watch could, but knowing me ide prob take it off and not remember to put it back on. I'm always in my room when this happens cuz I work from home so I was thinking maybe a speaker is best, like an Alexa idk. Thanks so much guys for any tips! 

10 minutes ago, DriftMan said:

What about a smartwatch... but you wear it as a necklace?

Now that's innovation lol

8 minutes ago, AzzaNezz said:

Get married.

Wife's like to bitch about many things,and she will for sure bitch about being late.

That's a good idea lol, where do I find one of those on Amazon? 

Smart watch for me, I set timers and reminders for everything.

saved my bacon numerous times, at least once a week!

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

8 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

saved my bacon numerous times, at least once a week!

yeah, always set the timer for your bacon, having chared bacon isnt good

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I just set alarms with the single most annoying tone iOS has since that'll bust through DND and the mute switch (not to mention it's loud as fuck so I'll probably hear it).

Alternatively get a watch and then write the times on your watch-having-arm. That'd probably work too.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Self-discipline is pretty much only thing. If you start using calendar's and alarms, its far too easy to learn to turn them off or snooze. Only actual way to get better is to self-discipline yourself to the point where you check schedule for the day couple times and make note about things that are important. Then you can have alarms for those, to tell you when you need to start getting ready or leave for the important things. And when you start something, do not stop to do anything that doesn't actively work towards that thing you have started working for. Just as you would getting to work/school.

If you really need gadgets, any phone works. Even the old ones from early 00s had alarms and calendar functions. Or you can get software which doesn't let you use certain software until you have checked task off. But again, unless you have self-discipline to actually accomplish tasks, checking any alarm off is too easy.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv