How to Undervolt 10900K with Maximus XIII HERO board

I've already turn MCE off, yet this CPU run rather hot. 
I don't want to go into too many details. 

I'm using a Maximus XIII Hero board, is there any other features I can turn off to help me CPU run cooler ? 
Even with MCE off It still consume more than 125W even in games. 
If I were to run Cinebench it keep it at 4.9 Ghz when near end it will drop, so I guess MCE is turn off indeed. 
But It was consuming much as 1.35 - 1.36V....

Is there some way to like Undervolt or even further limit the amount of power consumption ?? 
I never really OC before, I'm not even sure how to Undervolt a CPU. 

You don't need to undervolt just change the core clock multiplier in your BIOS to something lower. Otherwise look into a better cooling solution if possible.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti

8 hours ago, MrSimplicity said:

You don't need to undervolt

No one needs to undervolt but when running an Intel 10 core CPU, it can make a world of difference to power consumption and heat output. Here are some tests that show this.

@gh0st47 On an Asus board you can go into the BIOS and use Offset Mode to set a negative offset voltage.

Here is how to set a -75 mV offset.

n2S74Db.png 

With a 10900K running at a steady 49 multiplier, you should be able to reliably get the voltage down to 1.25 V or less while running Cinebench. When making BIOS adjustments, watch the VCore readout in HWiNFO64. The default voltage table that Intel uses is always too high. They do this so they can guarantee long term stability. This extra voltage might be needed 10 or 20 years in the future but it is definitely not needed now.

wsEXT19.png

I noticed at "stock" settings, my i9-10900KF on my Z590 Gigabyte board would regularly run at around 1.34v under load at 4.9ghz, which would usually trigger TVB throttling down to 4.8ghz. That was a lot.

With my overclock, I am at 5.1ghz with 10 cores active at 1.28v under full load, which is much cooler than stock and still higher frequency.

Stock settings are usually too high on both Intel and AMD platforms. Same goes for GPU - I undervolted my 3080 and reduced power usage significantly and retained 99% performance. On my Vega 64, undervolting improved performance.

Manufacturers use extra voltage to make sure they get stability on 100% of their samples. You can test your own to see how low you can go; usually you can do better unless you got the worst samples.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x