TITAN-Z ,worth it ?

LawrenceBarnes2013

Well i have pre ordered 6 of them for mining worthless coin, kidding aside I would buy it....

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Well i have pre ordered 6 of them for mining worthless coin, kidding aside I would buy it....

If I had enough money? Absolutely.

I'd shove two of these with a custom carbon fiber backplate into my carbon fiber replica 900D and then laugh at all the poor people while I use all that processing power to update my fantasy lines and watch YouTube.

Who wouldn't do stupid things like that if they could.

If I had enough money? Absolutely.

I'd shove two of these with a custom carbon fiber backplate into my carbon fiber replica 900D and then laugh at all the poor people while I use all that processing power to update my fantasy lines and watch YouTube.

Who wouldn't do stupid things like that if they could.

I like you lol.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

If you want the ultimate performance ITX rig and price is no real concern the yes.

For normal people? no

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

You can't fit 6 titans in a normal case but you could fit 3 titan Z in one case with 9 expansion slots. And the you would have all. The computer power. (of course you could just get a custom mining case and run Page risers to 9 titan blacks but that's a whole other thing

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

No.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.