Resize HTML page?

stefanmz
Go to solution Solved by Franck,

You are aware that the look will completely depends on your computer monitor and resolution/dpi you are using. If it's not the same as used in the first picture you wont achieve it. You seem to have a 16x10 monitor just flip it in portrait mode and switch your resolution so you have 10x16 and the page should look exactly the same.

Hey is there a way to resize my whole HTML page? I need to do it for a homework and the homework assignment says it has to be 100% accurate like this one? image.png.67e6246c0f05b2155d39b30872271baf.png

But then this is smaller than the size of the html page in the browser,here is how the full page looks like image.thumb.png.b48523b764390729cd0fe24c93c2cddb.png 

So this is my best attempt: image.thumb.png.e3414c6fa3c0f1f55bba2c84dbd83007.png

However this doesn't shrink the background(I used margins and messed with the width property of the body). How can I shrink the background and is it possible to make it look like the image because if I shrink the background it squishes because of the aspect ratio,my background is 400 pixels but looks full screen because of repeat. So I don't know is this possible or I misunderstood the task and I am supposed to do it full screen? 

You are aware that the look will completely depends on your computer monitor and resolution/dpi you are using. If it's not the same as used in the first picture you wont achieve it. You seem to have a 16x10 monitor just flip it in portrait mode and switch your resolution so you have 10x16 and the page should look exactly the same.

Ah so maybe my teacher has a narrower monitor or he took the picture form a phone or tablet? Well in that case I can send it as it is

that could very well be a phone browser with desktop mode activated

If you want to see your webpage in different resolution, scales and orientations you can use your browsers dev tools.

For Edge you can open them with F12 and Ctrl+Shift+M triggers the device-bar.

Looks like that:

image.thumb.png.304cf3f5082d7f6012f95252cf9eb3ac.png

18 hours ago, bredy said:

If you want to see your webpage in different resolution, scales and orientations you can use your browsers dev tools.

For Edge you can open them with F12 and Ctrl+Shift+M triggers the device-bar.

Looks like that:

image.thumb.png.304cf3f5082d7f6012f95252cf9eb3ac.png

Oh really? I just manually resize the browser. 

Sudo make me a sandwich