Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

On 4/28/2013 at 7:08 AM, COCOBYTES said:

Create your best linus or slick's meme! ^_^

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the May 10th live stream :)

What Linus have in his server room. Of course, it is deserving of a multiversal being.

3 hours ago, Plume7 said:

LSTIPS

LinusDrugTips

1 hour ago, Warrie said:

LinusDrugTips

Brought to you by PIA ??

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

37 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Brought to you by PIA ??

The leading provider of RGB and dank memes free of outsider regulation. Also drop-proof.

17 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

535347085_linuscat2.jpg.1debbe8c296e6900f40fe6055f8b21f9.jpg2146447406_linuscat3.JPG.0bea0e0c71ef2179b684e4a3e6d4477f.JPG

Now I want a 'Linus Cat Tips' video.

16 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Nobody :

Linus :

947955262_linuscar.thumb.jpg.4a27c7bed8c9e8ba0033a1cb48bd54a0.jpg

At least he'll always be able to find his car in the parking lot.

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the May 10th live stream :)

Typical Linus reviews AMD products... It really do be like that

image.png.976a47ef90ce70b302d23af6ad507080.png

18 minutes ago, Warrie said:

image.png.976a47ef90ce70b302d23af6ad507080.png

Naaahhh !!!!!! I wanted 10gig, not 9.8 !!!!!!!!!!! ??

Momi !!! I hate Overhead !!!!!!!!??

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Overflow

overhead*

Linus taking on spicy challenge ?️

1 hour ago, Fatal1tyXY said:

snip

image.png.dd8dcfe07dc0b5370fa661d2653f55e8.png

Sandals

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 minute ago, Fatal1tyXY said:

FIXED

nope, now there's an extra E... 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

nope, now there's an extra E... 

Don't worry ! I'll fix it with iFixit ?️