Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

brofist.gif

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Genuinely impressed by the effort that has gone into a lot of these!  :lol:

Considering taking GIFs to a other thread.

Since they are not really 'memes'

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

You're not making any profit from it, and you don't have a copyright. What does it matter?

Copyright (in America at least) is granted automatically upon creating something original, regardless of whether you inform people of that fact. Copyright infringement can only be determined by the courts, on a case-by-case basis, and is only partially influenced by profit or potential profit on either side. That said, as long as he can prove original ownership of the idea most courts would count copy-paste as copyright violation, and he is well within his rights to complain (though that doesn't make it right, necessarily).

Also, considering this is a contest and the people who will be judging the contest have explicitly stated that they think highly of that specific entry, there actually could be profit associated with the idea.

... but that's serious legal business, not Linus memes, so I'll show myself out now.

Considering taking GIFs to a other thread.

Since they are not really 'memes'

i thought of that too, but since the content is extremely similar i suggest instead of a separate thread just for GIFs we should just change the title of this thread to: "Post Linus Memes/GIFs Here! <<"

Capture.png

ahaahhahaahaha i laughted so loud so loud that i woke my brother 

Linus and his Kid attachicon.gifGime.jpg

This photo reminds me of the one that they have a human touching god's finger... I don't remember how it's called or who made it...

wait a minute you are upset because someone is taking content you took from someone else

I made the meme myself. I am under no copyright infringement by using a still image from the livestream... I got annoyed because someone was claiming that I didn't make the meme ;) 

Sorry if i caused any confusion there 

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Just found about this thread.... went through all the pages, keep it coming!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

My first time making a meme

post-18625-0-13546600-1368650566_thumb.p

post-18625-0-13546600-1368650566_thumb.p

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Dealwithit.gif

Photoshop is about as weird as it gets about editing gifs, feel free to put 'Deal with it' under it.

When Linus touches an Apple product

8wcnih.jpg

CASE: Corsair 400R CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition MOBO: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula COOLER: CORSAIR H50

GPU1: ASUS 6970 DirectCU II GPU2: VisionTek 6970 2GB

PSU: CORSAIR HX1050 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600 MHz

This just shows that we need a Linus walking towards the camera in slow motion with explosion flames in the background...

^Click to view example.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

This just shows that we need a Linus walking towards the camera in slow motion with explosion flames in the background...

Yes, YES.

OMFG YES

Here's my second one :D

a4aot3.jpg

where did that come from ha?

brofist.gif

this is so good.

8M0gZ6K.png?1

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

inb4 everyone ever forgot there was even a contest.