Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

1 hour ago, Latouth said:

linus.gif

;)

Well, this is technically a different file, but... I don't know what to think xD 

On 5/22/2016 at 3:15 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Sequence 01.gif

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Well this was inevitable... here's you new desktop background everyone :D

Sequence 010.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well this was inevitable... here's you new desktop background everyone :D

Sequence 010.jpg

Finally, something that satisfies my needs.

Sequence 01_1.gif

Some people on YouTube were particularly excited about this moment...

giphy.gif

So ugly everyone died.... The end :3

0622oped_sununu.jpg

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

Alright Folks Story Time , This is worth the read,  i Guarantee You , The time i chatted with Linus personally via PM & something amazing happened afterwards

Happened a few days ago , i was watching Linus tech tips video casually , after the review , Linus started the usual rambling about using Lynda.com & supporting him by buying one of his tee shirts , clicked the link in the description, but oddly it redirected me to this PM page in the forum addressed to Linus profile message box,  i proceed & start typing him asking whether he would consider giving me a free lanyard ,

He later Pm'ed back that if i subscribed to vessel atleast for a month he might also send a personally autographed picture to it , so subscribed to vessel & he send me an autographed image, also the lanyard was in shipping , payed about $3.50 for the new vessel subscription , Then in that picture  i noticed something,  Linus Sebastian was 500 feet tall crustacean from the paleolithic era , That goddamn Loch ness monster has tricked me again.

Details separate people.

It Started Bad..

worse_1.jpg

Then it got even badder..

worse_3.jpg

Then it got Worse...

worse_2.jpg

And just when you thought things couldn't get any worse... 

worse_4.jpg

#Socks&Sandals

Details separate people.

7 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Alright Folks Story Time , This is worth the read,  i Guarantee You , The time i chatted with Linus personally via PM & something amazing happened afterwards

Spoiler

Happened a few days ago , i was watching Linus tech tips video casually , after the review , Linus started the usual rambling about using Lynda.com & supporting him by buying one of his tee shirts , clicked the link in the description, but oddly it redirected me to this PM page in the forum addressed to Linus profile message box,  i proceed & start typing him asking whether he would consider giving me a free lanyard ,

He later Pm'ed back that if i subscribed to vessel atleast for a month he might also send a personally autographed picture to it , so subscribed to vessel & he send me an autographed image, also the lanyard was in shipping , payed about $3.50 for the new vessel subscription , Then in that picture  i noticed something,  Linus Sebastian was 500 feet tall crustacean from the paleolithic era , That goddamn Loch ness monster has tricked me again.

Pics or it didn't happen. :dry::dry:

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

3 hours ago, ModuleLFS said:

And ofc Luke will be on the grill because you know why.

Didn't Linus get 2 grills(GTX 480s) for some project a while back.

When You're watching LinusTechTips video & try to close the browser after the actual review ends & the browser freezes & you have to sit through the entire sponsor segment in the video...And Linus Be Like...>>>

#VeryShortSponsorSegment  # DatSponsorMonies

Details separate people.

1 hour ago, Rune said:

and a template:

Oh the memes I could make... *drools* but no... that's confidential...