Best Cooler For i7 11700?

iCoNrant

I have phanteks p360a (max cpu cooler height is 160mm). 

What cpu cooler is suitable for this processor? Air or Liquid Cooler doesn't matter. 

Keep at stock and intel have the turbo boost technology to 4.9ghz on this processor. 

full custom loop with 2x 240mm rad /s

id suggest a nhd15 or a 240mm air of some sort

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

(these beat the D15 easily)

i wouldnt say easily

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Where are you shopping / located? Budget? What features are you looking for in a cooler?

Are you using stock settings or raised power limit?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

13 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

full custom loop with 2x 240mm rad /s

id suggest a nhd15 or a 240mm air of some sort

13 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

If you're going AIO then Freezer II or EK's D-RGB options(these beat the D15 easily), but for air scythe ninja, d15, drp4, and a few others options are perfectly fine.

13 hours ago, davemc said:

i wouldnt say easily

@HelpfulTechWizard @valdyrgramr @davemc The NH-D15 and DRP4 can't really fit in my case. I was gonna choose liquid but seeing the price. The second option would be Scythe Fuma 2 

12 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where are you shopping / located? Budget? What features are you looking for in a cooler?

Are you using stock settings or raised power limit?

@WoodenMarker Malaysia, not really have a budget but don't want waste too much. Features Nothing. Stock and boost to 4.9 ghz with the turbo boost 3.0

16 hours ago, iCoNrant said:

@WoodenMarker Malaysia, not really have a budget but don't want waste too much. Features Nothing. Stock and boost to 4.9 ghz with the turbo boost 3.0

The single core boost of 4.9ghz is easy to cool. Can you link us to where you're shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.