Microsoft Messed It Up For Gamers ONCE AGAIN...

NekoBubbles

https://www.pcgamesn.com/windows-10-game-performance-hit

Something that might answer all the strange bloody frame rate issues and just as windows was doing soo well to. DANG it... YA GUYS HAD ONE JOB. And yes thanks for fixing it but do the job right the first time. 

I love PC building and gaming. 
REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

They had one job, and then fired their entire QA team, figuring they'd let the users find the bugs and they'd fix them afterwards.

Screw MS and their crappy OS

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

And you are surprised by this? The general rule with any OS now is release a half baked system that meets the bare minimum to function, and then have all the users find the problems and fix it on the fly. 

Just now, BiotechBen said:

And you are surprised by this? The general rule with any OS now is release a half baked system that meets the bare minimum to function, and then have all the users find the problems and fix it on the fly. 

Well Windows is Owned by Microsoft which makes what almost 45 BILLION dollars  almost every year, you would think they could maybe do the jobs they claim to be qualified for.

REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

Just now, NekoBubbles said:

Well Windows is Owned by Microsoft which makes what almost 45 BILLION dollars  almost every year, you would think they could maybe do the jobs they claim to be qualified for.

Apple does it too with iOS.....

Just now, BiotechBen said:

Apple does it too with iOS.....

Yeah but apple updates don't come with the added risk of bricking its own os 4-5 times a year. 😕 they are at least consistent at that. And Linux updates at least add actual features. Updates shouldn't be seen as being something that will render potientially expensive hardware scrap metal. Or one of these days theres going to be a class action lawsuit coming for every cent Microsoft has ever earned. 

Just now, NekoBubbles said:

Yeah but apple updates don't come with the added risk of bricking its own os 4-5 times a year. 😕 they are at least consistent at that. And Linux updates at least add actual features. Updates shouldn't be seen as being something that will render potientially expensive hardware scrap metal. Or one of these days theres going to be a class action lawsuit coming for every cent Microsoft has ever earned. 

Then I would suggest Linux until MS can sort their shit out. And Nvidia finally bothered to allow GPU passthrough for Linux

1 minute ago, BiotechBen said:

Then I would suggest Linux until MS can sort their shit out. And Nvidia finally bothered to allow GPU passthrough for Linux

Well I'm definitely considering making the move with how shaddy MS keep lovng to make their OS. I can't imagine not having a clean installation of Windows at this point. With all the bloat and ads that so many systems seem to be loaded with. 

47 minutes ago, NekoBubbles said:

One word:

Market Domination.

They don't have to care, they own the market.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

One word:

Market Domination.

They don't have to care, they own the market.

Yes thats what they always think till they brick their OS and realize its the only one they had and end up with so much debt they can't even offer a fix. Doesn't take much for company to reach a point its like the famous unsinkable Titanic. 

39 minutes ago, NekoBubbles said:

Well I'm definitely considering making the move with how shaddy MS keep lovng to make their OS. I can't imagine not having a clean installation of Windows at this point. With all the bloat and ads that so many systems seem to be loaded with. 

As someone who has tried, there are a LOT of compromises you're going to have to make.

Whether you can live with that or not, is something only you can determine.

Steam (aka, the only real gaming under Linux that isn't a complete PITA to set up) works great...until it doesn't, and there's not much you can do to fix that.

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

As someone who has tried, there are a LOT of compromises you're going to have to make.

Whether you can live with that or not, is something only you can determine.

Steam (aka, the only real gaming under Linux that isn't a complete PITA to set up) works great...until it doesn't, and there's not much you can do to fix that.

Just gotta give steam and Linux's dev teams positive support and who knows maybe they hash it out. And there goes what a third of the OS market for MS. >.>

that explains why payday 2 was running so poorly for me recently.

thought that game never ran smooth to begin with.

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

Meh, at least it doesn't brick your windoze installation and you can remove it manually.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

1 minute ago, xAcid9 said:

Meh, at least it doesn't brick your windoze installation and you can remove it manually.

True. Just would be nice if people who claim to know how to do their job would simply do it right the first time. And not make more work for themselves XD.