Short Circuit - Monogram CC Review?

I do a lot of work with Unreal and some with PS/AE, and have been seeking a control surface that is easy to respec and utilise...

I know its pretty bulky versus Taran's desk space, and I know LMG focuses mostly on video editing for their channels. However, after LOUPEDECK CT's terrible review last year, and given how much Monogram costs, I want to know where it stands before I spend any money.

I had not heard about this product, so I looked it up online and thought "Huh?! That looks a lot like the Palette Gear!"

One of the first reviews I ran across mention this though:

Monogram is formerly known as Palette Gear

Looking up reviews for the Palette Gear, might give you a lot more information.

They did a "NAB booth coverage video" some years ago:

Taran has done some videos on this product on his personal channel:

Spoiler

(in chronological order):

In the latest studio tour, we can see Taran's current setup is three keyboards and two Stream Deck XL, so this product might not be on his radar anymore.

If the product has significantly changed, it might be worth it to suggest LTT to review it here:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah, Palette Gear was their preceding interface. Monogram is a general update to both the hardware and software, and is backwards compatible.