To the people who say 1gb isnt enof for 1080p

spwath

So here is bf4, 1080p, radeon hd 7850 1gb. PLEASE NOTE, FPS IS LOW BECAUSE I AM RECORDING! When not recording i get around 70 FPS.

This goes to @Coombzy and other non believers.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Video working now

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

you do realize its all white screen right?

ALSO i had both 1Gb 7850 and 2GB 7850 and i was constantly noticing fps drops in big maps when the game was on ultra at 1GB card meanwhile 2gb rarely had that issue...

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I only see a white background during what i suspect might be gameplay

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Oh... hmm... stupid rocorder no record this...

those are some solid whites

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I only see a white background during what i suspect might be gameplay

you do realize its all white screen right?

Ill have to fix this... ill record again later today or tomarrow using some other recorder. Anyone want to recopmend?

free.

Open Broadcasting Software! :D

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Well, I have seen on my AMD 6850 to fill that 1GB of ram pretty fast in some games. It all depends what games are you playing. Some demand more GPU horsepower, some will need few gigs of ram and others will do nothing on your GPU and will sit on your CPUs face all day long.

You will still be getting less FPS than you would normally be if you had more VRAM. use GPUZ to see the VRAM usage while playing it and you will see you are using over the 1GB VRAM and are using virtual = slower = less fps as more time is spent collecting data.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

You will still be getting less FPS than you would normally be if you had more VRAM. use GPUZ to see the VRAM usage while playing it and you will see you are using over the 1GB VRAM and are using virtual = slower = less fps as more time is spent collecting data.

70 fps on high tho.

1gb of vram is not enough for 1080p, my experience is telling me that.

Mine isnt. Howis 70 fps on high on bf4 bad?

Mine isnt. Howis 70 fps on high on bf4 bad?

Can you show me an actual benchmark with min, max, average fps, exact settings, #players and map?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

My 670 uses almost all of it's 2gigs when playing bf4 on high.

So 1GB is not enough for me.

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

My 670 uses almost all of it's 2gigs when playing bf4 on high.

So 1GB is not enough for me.

+1 my old 670 exactly the same model did the same I was playing on a mix of high and medium because of the vRam usage.

So basically, this is an argument substantiated by a white screen?

My friend holds a 2.4K/D in BF4 and he plays on a 1GB GTX 460 (nearly 300hr so far) 1680x1050 low settings 40-50fps 64 player CQ, i7 930 so I call bullshit on it being unplayable like that because I've seen it with my own eyes.

this thread is comedy

OP you're making yourself look tragically bad. 

I won't even bother looking at your evidence or disputing it. I'll go ahead and assume my experiences and the other 98% of the Internet is correct on this. 

Perhaps you just don't understand exactly how VRAM works?

If someone would give me an 8800GT or GTX 9800+ I will gladly show you 60 FPS with 512MB RAM. 

Error: 410

Can you show me an actual benchmark with min, max, average fps, exact settings, #players and map?

I tried to it didnt work. Ill do somthing tomarrow.

So basically, this is an argument substantiated by a white screen?

My friend holds a 2.4K/D in BF4 and he plays on a 1GB GTX 460 (nearly 300hr so far) 1680x1050 low settings 40-50fps 64 player CQ, i7 930 so I call bullshit on it being unplayable like that because I've seen it with my own eyes.

Im tryin the vid again tomarow.

this thread is comedy

OP you're making yourself look tragically bad. 

I won't even bother looking at your evidence or disputing it. I'll go ahead and assume my experiences and the other 98% of the Internet is correct on this. 

If someone would give me an 8800GT or GTX 9800+ I will gladly show you 60 FPS with 512MB RAM. 

I am confused by what you say. I am getting 60-70 fps on high with my 1gb card. I dont understand what you are saying.

I am confused by what you say. I am getting 60-70 fps on high with my 1gb card. I dont understand what you are saying.

Error: 410

One who claims that 1GB of vram is enough for 1080p has never tried to mod games or done a direct comparison against a 2gb variant of the same card with identical clocks.

Sorry man I would love to believe you but I have pushed the limits of my 2gb vram with skyrim modding on a single 1080p panel and that was without overclocking the monitor.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)