Java Project Ideas

erty176

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for a java code project. It has to be an educational program. That's all I have in terms of guidelines.

Thanks

Erty

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

I don't program in Java but you could make something like interactive application or website that tells fun facts about computers or something like that! :)

Edit: Oh and then when all the facts are read they have to make an quiz 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

You could make a hangman game where the user has to answer a question about a particular subject  and have like 10 levels or something.

Game of life 22 x 88 array and do it by city blocks if a house has 3 or more neighbors they move ,try to work with that.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I remember game of life. Such a good challenge to do. Lot of logic involved. Do 22x88x64. Add that third dimension to really have fun. Might be something I even try now lol openGL with C++ should be fun.