Will this all be comatible?

Pandora1
4 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

"What should I change?" Yes.

Also yes, the case does show the side of the psu. No reason to get a white rmx really, though. 
My recommendation: 

2 problems: 

1.) You can't buy a 5900X

2.) You can't get a 3080, especially for $700. 

An Intel based rig actually makes sense right now since prices have been lowered so much, it performs fine enough compared to AMD, at least with a 3070. Plus, you can use the iGPU for the time being while you tries to hunt down a 3070.

(and before anyone tries to call me an Intel shill, I'm rocking a 5900X)

1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

970 evo... more reliable? You do realize that both companies have a 5-year warranty on their NVMEs and the mp600 has a *far* higher TBW?

hence the "think". I sometimes make mistakes

7 minutes ago, MechWill said:

change the ssd to the samsung 970 evo. I think its more reliable. Personally, I think you should get the msi z490 tomahawk instead. Pretty solid build though. You should go for some peripherals too. get a razer blackwidow (the regular one) if you like loud clicky keys. For the mouse you should get a razer basilisk v2. I use a razer ornata chroma and I love it.

nah im thinking on getting the ducky one 2 mini and the glourious model o

Just now, RONOTHAN## said:

2 problems: 

1.) You can't buy a 5900X

2.) You can't get a 3080, especially for $700. 

An Intel based rig actually makes sense right now since prices have been lowered so much, it performs fine enough compared to AMD, at least with a 3070. Plus, you can use the iGPU for the time being while you tries to hunt down a 3070.

(and before anyone tries to call me an Intel shill, I'm rocking a 5900X)

Maybe if you dont have patience. If you know where to go (bestbuy), when to camp, how to get a product, and you have a bot that monitors stock, the stockdrops discord, a youtube video with a bot monitoring stock, whatever, it´s not super hard to get either. The FE is probably with the most stock usually anyways, so eh. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

8 minutes ago, Canada Man said:

Yes, those parts are compatible, yes, it will tear through those games, yes that case shows your PSU. 

But what is your plan on obtaining that 3070?

on getting it?

1 minute ago, Max L said:

nah im thinking on getting the ducky one 2 mini and the glourious model o

nice choices the ducky is awesome and the model o is perfect for lightweight gaming

Personally I'm not putting a 11700K in a $2300 machine, I would use a 5800X or 5900X if you can get one. Also I would probably get 32GB of Ram as well but that might just be personal preference.

Just now, Max L said:

on getting it?

Yes, it is a very hard to get GPU because of the shortage... you can't just buy it for MSRP right now.

Remember that you and I are human and we both make mistakes. If I say something you disagree with, you don't have to fight about it.

3 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Maybe if you dont have patience. If you know where to go (bestbuy), when to camp, how to get a product, and you have a bot that monitors stock, the stockdrops discord, a youtube video with a bot monitoring stock, whatever, it´s not super hard to get either. The FE is probably with the most stock usually anyways, so eh. 

I have patience im gonna get this pc when the whole pandemic is over.

If thats the case wait and get a 5900X, it will whoop the 11700K into the dust. (Admittedly by then we may well be talking about the 6900X and the 12700K)

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Don't bother getting a gen 4 SSD for a motherboard and CPU that doesn't support 4th gen PCIe. Otherwise I'd say for the time being its actually not a bad system. I'd swap out the CPU for a 10700k and not the kf so you can get the iGPU. It's pretty useful for diagnosing issues. Plus, this gives you some time to be able to use the system while you hunt down a 3070. 

A gen 4 ssd may be useful down the line (I remember something about some games being able to utilize faster drives to be able to load assests while in-game or in some other format? I forgot the specifics, there's other applications as well), and if OP is writing large amounts of data, the high TBW of the mp600 might come in handy 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

2 minutes ago, Canada Man said:

Yes, it is a very hard to get GPU because of the shortage... you can't just buy it for MSRP right now.

im going to wait until the pandemic is over.

In which case I'd probably wait to try to make the parts list until then. Both Intel and AMD are supposedly going to launch something new by the end of the year, so by the time all this is over you might get something better then. 

4 minutes ago, Canada Man said:

You can, if you know where to go, what to do, when to camp, ect. It's not easy but it's very possible. You're not going to be able to waltz into a store and buy one, but if you know how to get one and have patience (to camp for a few days a week for a few weeks), you can get one. 

2 minutes ago, Max L said:

im going to wait until the pandemic is over.

The shortage won't end if the pandemic ends and who know how long we have until the pandemic ends. With the virus mutating so much there is potential for it to last more than a year from now if things go terribly wrong. I would also say that you just should NOT buy any of these parts until you are ready to buy the system as a whole (something could end up not working or something new could come out).

Remember that you and I are human and we both make mistakes. If I say something you disagree with, you don't have to fight about it.

2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

You can, if you know where to go, what to do, when to camp, ect. It's not easy but it's very possible. You're not going to be able to waltz into a store and buy one, but if you know how to get one and have patience (to camp for a few days a week for a few weeks), you can get one. 

I saw that there was a white ASUS rog strix 3080 oc edition for $800 on micro center>

2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

A gen 4 ssd may be useful down the line (I remember something about some games being able to utilize faster drives to be able to load assests while in-game or in some other format? I forgot the specifics, there's other applications as well), and if OP is writing large amounts of data, the high TBW of the mp600 might come in handy 

But he wouldn't be able to use the extra speed provided by the drive. Direct Storage (what you are referring to) hasn't been implemented in any game yet, and probably won't be for a couple years. By the time you actually need it, prices will have come down on gen 4 drives by a lot, and he wouldn't be paying almost double for the price of a gen 3 drive. I won't deny the extra write endurance, but very few people, especially gamers, actually need all of it. 

im still gonna get the gen 4 ssd becuase I can upgrade later in da future!

3 minutes ago, Max L said:

I'd still advise against it, just because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense with your current setup, but if you really want to, it's your money

13 minutes ago, Max L said:

why not go 11700k then? A bit faster in games, with gen 4 support. Go z590 for it too.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

why not go 11700k then? A bit faster in games, with gen 4 support. Go z590 for it too.

alr

Budget (including currency):  $2350

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite (competitive), CSGO, Warzone, ROCKET LEAGUE!, and STREAMING!

So you probably already know me from my recent post but im now thinking about changing the color to black instead of white

Any suggested parts?

And the motherboard needs to be able to fully use a gen 4 ssd. and is from Asus.

2 minutes ago, Max L said:

Budget (including currency):  $2350

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite (competitive), CSGO, Warzone, ROCKET LEAGUE!, and STREAMING!

So you probably already know me from my recent post but im now thinking about changing the color to black instead of white

Any suggested parts?

A prebuilt since you can't actually buy anything
https://www.newegg.com/abs-ali473/p/N82E16883360058?Description=3070 prebuilt&cm_re=3070_prebuilt-_-83-360-058-_-Product&quicklink=true
but if you canwait, probably a 5900x + 3080