Will this all be comatible?

Pandora1

Budget (including currency): $2200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortntie (Competitive), Streaming, Warzone, Rocket League, and Hotwheels! WOOO

PCPARTPICKER!

That's more than enough, even slightly overkill. Though, why are you getting a PCIe 4.0 SSD when you are getting a CPU/motherboard that doesn't support it? You would need 11th gen Intel with Z590, or 3rd/5th gen AMD with B550 or X570 to support 4.0.

3 minutes ago, Max L said:

Budget (including currency): $2200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortntie (Competitive), Streaming, Warzone, Rocket League, and Hotwheels! WOOO

PCPARTPICKER!

Yeah

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

2 minutes ago, GalacticRuler said:

That's more than enough, even slightly overkill. Though, why are you getting a PCIe 4.0 SSD when you are getting a CPU/motherboard that doesn't support it? You would need 11th gen Intel with Z590, or 3rd/5th gen AMD with B550 or X570 to support 4.0.

wait but will the cpu work with this motherboard?

Just now, Max L said:

Your current CPU and motherboard combination is perfectly compatible.

Just now, Max L said:

Yes.

When in doubt, check the QVL(qualified vendors list). These parts have been tested to work with the motherboard.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-Z490-A/HelpDesk_CPU/

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

4 minutes ago, GalacticRuler said:

And how if a youtuber (Idk if I can say his YT name in here) Used this with a Z390a?

1 minute ago, Max L said:

And how if a youtuber (Idk if I can say his YT name in here) Used this with a Z390a?

Likely through a BIOS update. The Z490 chipset was released alongside 10th gen Intel, so it should be the most compatible combination.

Likely through a BIOS update. The Z490 chipset was released alongside 10th gen Intel, so it should be the most compatible combination.

So the COrsair SSD will work with this motherboard?

Also, here's an AMD build with PCIe 4.0 support, keeping in mind your white color scheme. I could do an 11th gen Intel build too, but it would be more expensive.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.99) 
CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T50 AXE ARGB 71.32 CFM CPU Cooler  ($64.89 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($174.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC Video Card 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: LG 27GN750-B 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor  ($296.99 @ B&H) 
Mouse: Glorious PC Gaming Race MODEL O Wired Optical Mouse 
Total: $1292.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-11 16:48 EDT-0400

2 minutes ago, Max L said:

So the COrsair SSD will work with this motherboard?

It's compatible, but would be bottlenecked by the PCIe 3.0 CPU and motherboard.

1 minute ago, GalacticRuler said:

It's compatible, but would be bottlenecked by the PCIe 3.0 CPU and motherboard.

Oh alright thanks

Also, here's an AMD build with PCIe 4.0 support, keeping in mind your white color scheme. I could do an 11th gen Intel build too, but it would be more expensive.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.99) 
CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T50 AXE ARGB 71.32 CFM CPU Cooler  ($64.89 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($134.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($119.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 Force Series Gen4 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($174.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC Video Card 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx White (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($144.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: LG 27GN750-B 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor  ($296.99 @ B&H) 
Mouse: Glorious PC Gaming Race MODEL O Wired Optical Mouse 
Total: $1292.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-11 16:48 EDT-0400

Thanks and If you could make a intel build instead becasue I need more cores for fortnite competitive and it relies on cpu cores etc;

4 hours ago, Max L said:

Thanks and If you could make a intel build instead becasue I need more cores for fortnite competitive and it relies on cpu cores etc;

The 5600x performs better in competitive fortnite over the 10700. Fortnite competitive does not use 8 cores.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Which Cpu is better guys?

the i9 990KF?

OR

the i7 10700KF?

1 minute ago, Max L said:

the i9 990KF?

OR

the i7 10700KF?

The 9900KF is barely and I mean barely faster but the 10700KF is more worth it due to better features on the motherboards

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Just now, davemc said:

The 9900KF is barely and I mean barely faster but the 10700KF is more worth it due to better features on the motherboards

alr thanks!

10 minutes ago, Max L said:

the i9 990KF?

OR

the i7 10700KF?

For what applications exactly? By themselves, they perform very similarly. However, there's other components involved with the performance of these parts. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

For what applications exactly? By themselves, they perform very similarly. However, there's other components involved with the performance of these parts. 

Look at my new post it would go with all that.

2 minutes ago, Max L said:

"What should I change?" Yes.

Also yes, the case does show the side of the psu. No reason to get a white rmx really, though. 
My recommendation: 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

change the ssd to the samsung 970 evo. I think its more reliable. Personally, I think you should get the msi z490 tomahawk instead. Pretty solid build though. You should go for some peripherals too. get a razer blackwidow (the regular one) if you like loud clicky keys. For the mouse you should get a razer basilisk v2. I use a razer ornata chroma and I love it.

Yes, those parts are compatible, yes, it will tear through those games, yes that case shows your PSU. 

But what is your plan on obtaining that 3070?

Remember that you and I are human and we both make mistakes. If I say something you disagree with, you don't have to fight about it.

Don't bother getting a gen 4 SSD for a motherboard and CPU that doesn't support 4th gen PCIe. Otherwise I'd say for the time being its actually not a bad system. I'd swap out the CPU for a 10700k and not the kf so you can get the iGPU. It's pretty useful for diagnosing issues. Plus, this gives you some time to be able to use the system while you hunt down a 3070. 

6 minutes ago, MechWill said:

change the ssd to the samsung 970 evo. I think its more reliable. Personally, I think you should get the msi z490 tomahawk instead. Pretty solid build though.

970 evo... more reliable? You do realize that both companies have a 5-year warranty on their NVMEs and the mp600 has a *far* higher TBW?