Will this all be comatible?

Pandora1

And I don't know whether to go for a NZXT cpu cooler or a corsair cpu cooler? which one is best and Im not gonna get the nzxt Z series of cpu coolers they too expensive!

Budget (including currency): $2300 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Fortntie compertitive, Warzone, Rocket League, CSGO, and streaming.

I need help finding black parts because I used to be looking to get a all white pc but switched to black.

Any parts you guys suggest?

This is what I have so far.

18 minutes ago, Utraz said:

whats your motherboard 

idk yet im still looking

13 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

for 240hz gaming, i'd go for ryzen 5600x

Do you know what has the best single core clock speed or the most cores through i5s - i7s?

1 minute ago, Max L said:

idk yet im still looking

while you wait for your gpu you can use intel integrated graphics to play games

Just now, Utraz said:

while you wait for your gpu you can use intel integrated graphics to play games

which cpu has that?

28 minutes ago, Max L said:

Do you know what has the best single core clock speed or the most cores through i5s - i7s?

clock speed is not everything though. if we're talking intel only, the best gaming cpu on the market would be the 11900k, although at 8 cores, it's very poor value for money.

however, the ryzen 5600x and 5800x would be similar in performance, but consuming half the power.

anyway, given you're buying a 3070, you wouldn't really notice a difference between any of the ryzen 5, 7, 9 (5000 series) and intel 10th and 11th gen.

50 minutes ago, Max L said:

which cpu has that?

48 minutes ago, Utraz said:

intel cpus like 10 gen cpus

Not all of them. The KF that is in the original build list wouldn't have them. If an Intel CPU ends with "F" there is no integrated graphics. 10700KF means it is a 10700 that can be overclocked(K) with no integrated graphics(F)

Edit:Adding link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Budget (including currency): 2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Fortnite, Warzone, ROCKET LEAGUE!, Streaming, CSGO, School,  Racing games WOOOOOOOOO!

I need help finding parts for a pc! this is what I have so far. 

10 minutes ago, Max L said:

Budget (including currency): 2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Fortnite, Warzone, ROCKET LEAGUE!, Streaming, CSGO, School,  Racing games WOOOOOOOOO!

I need help finding parts for a pc! this is what I have so far. 

youve asked what motherboard to get like 3 times

for your build z490 prime.

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

1 minute ago, davemc said:

youve asked what motherboard to get like 3 times

for your build z490 prime.

is it white tho?

5 minutes ago, Max L said:

is it white tho?

it has nice white accents

you said you needed asus and this is the most reasonable one for your build. considering you dedicated an entire forum to this question and i answered trying to help the least you could have done was look it up.

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Spoiler

I personally think you should either cut down a little, or go super overkill.

Cut down for games you are playing right now: pretty overkill power supply, but it allows upgradability in the future

Overkill Build: it is a lot, and actually, the MSRP of the GPU makes it $100 over budget, but PC Part Picker does consider tax and shipping, so there is that.

11 minutes ago, thejackel said:

I personally think you should either cut down a little, or go super overkill.

Cut down for games you are playing right now: pretty overkill power supply, but it allows upgradability in the future

Overkill Build: it is a lot, and actually, the MSRP of the GPU makes it $100 over budget, but PC Part Picker does consider tax and shipping, so there is that.

Sort of agree. For the first one go 11400 and b560 and p360a, for the second go 5600x

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, davemc said:

Sort of agree. For the first one go 11400 and b560 and p360a, for the second go 5600x

fair enough

Budget (including currency):  $2500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Warzone, Rocket League, Streaming, Racing games.

AND What does the red line about the bios cpu mean I understand I need to update it but do I have to update it with a diffrent cpu?

1 minute ago, Max L said:

What does the red line about the bios cpu mean I understand I need to update it but do I have to update it with a diffrent cpu?

Same thing as I mentioned in your other thread. Motherboard was released before the CPU was. 

That motherboard has BIOS Flashback

image.png.b5b40df2ebaaed2e6a50e78154def417.png

So you'd just follow these steps.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Your cpu will still be compatible with your motherboard. Type up a solution for it; Im sure there are tutorials on how to update it.