Best F2P fps game? Blacklight vs Hawken vs Planetside 2

RamSatesh

They're all pretty good.
Also Dead Space is free on Origin till May.
DOTA 2 and Team Fortress 2 are also free :)

RTX2070OC 

Buy CS:GO. It goes on sale all the time for about 3 dollars and you make the money back by selling skins and cases.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

They're all pretty good.

Also Dead Space is free on Origin till May.

DOTA 2 and Team Fortress 2 are also free :)

i play dota 2,lol and tf2 on a daily bases

There's also warface, which i'm playing atm myself.

The co-op PVE aspect of it is alot of fun, but the PVP is lacking. It's still in beta though, so it definitely has some potential.

I was in its early beta, but gave up on it after I realized that all the pvp was dropshotting. I tried it again recently and was surprised that it was still occurring although the pve, as you said, is very fun when you have competent teammates.

If you're into the idea of flying and fighting WW2 planes, might wanna check out Warthunder: http://warthunder.com/.

I've had a couple very fun matches in it.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Blacklight and PS2 are both very good but if you are willing to go third person Loadout is better than all 3 you mentioned.

I quite like Loadout 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

blacklight sucks ass

hawken is awesome

planetside 2 is awesome

tera is awesome

tf2 is awesome hats

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

• 7 months later...

Planetside 2

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Obviously Planetside 2.

Others do not even come close.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

There is a free 2 play Battlefield game. And I'm not talking about the cartoon one.

Which is shit for many reasons. (other than pay2win)

Counter Strike: Zombies(Nexon) is better than that pos.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Blacklight is great when you've gotten into it. Since it takes a while to build a gun that fits you like a glove.

It's fast paced, Tense and being in the top 3 of the winning team makes you feel pretty good. 

The hardsuits can be annoying but they are fairly easy to take down.

Haven't played hawken yet.

Planetside 2 is pretty special. If you're good at it and you're playing alone you can find yourself in a group really quickly.

It's also fun to see the other players talk about you in the chat if you're clearing bases like a boss xD

And when you're in a good group you might find yourself in a position where you have to defend "The crown" 

I was in a group once where the leader held a cliché movie speech just before the enemies rolled up.

Something like this. But over an in game voice client 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There is a free 2 play Battlefield game. And I'm not talking about the cartoon one.

aye, Planetside 2. They really killed the sould of the original game...

P.S: i think he means Battlefield Play4Free. I't just a f2p BF2 game. From what I heard it has a lot of pay to win bs

Currently Hawken seems to be getting the cold shoulder from the devs, but I can tell you loadout is fun!

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65